Men Who Wear Rings On Their Fingers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be clear - I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it. There’s nothing wrong with blokes wearing a wedding ring either.
It’s not hurting anyone I agree.Personally I think they look daft but I’m old fashioned.

There is plenty of blokes like me who think that,personal preference I suppose but it’s a no from me I’m afraid .

Is that where they harvested the syrup from there mate?
It’s big enough mate :lol:

It’s not hurting anyone I agree.Personally I think they look daft but I’m old fashioned.

There is plenty of blokes like me who think that,personal preference I suppose but it’s a no from me I’m afraid .
We get it man, hiding behind this being old fashioned excuse, when the truth is you were too tight to get one!

Probably married in the registry office and had a small family gathering in a local bar with a bit finger food too did ya? ;)

All these macho hard men who don't wear wedding rings and are too hard to help out in the house. You must be geet heroes. Not.

Unless it's a wedding ring, have a word with yourselves. Just seen some bloke wearing four massive one's. Prick.

P.S. I could just be taking out my frustration at how shit my football club is.
Top Threading JB:lol:

We get it man, hiding behind this being old fashioned excuse, when the truth is you were too tight to get one!

Probably married in the registry office and had a small family gathering in a local bar with a bit finger food too did ya? ;)
I know a bloke that wanted a quiet registry office do with only a couple of guests because he didn't want all the fuss, and didn't see the point of shelling out on a wedding ring as he found rings uncomfortable.
Turns out that quite apart from being a wife beater, he also was a serial philanderer and went so far as to impregnate another lass. Nice guys wear wedding rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back