McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bests player in the league, if he's fit he has to start. If he's fit and we get 90 minutes out of him bonus. If he's tiring after 30 or 40 then bring him off at half time and no harm done.

Him and Maguire have to be starting and if they are we'll win!

I’d be tempted to start one of them to be honest , then bring the other one on when the others tired ( if that makes sense)

I'd throw them a curve ball and start Watmore up front with McGeady, Honeyman and Morgan in behind. They won't be expecting that and Watmore can get in behind them with McGeady pulling the strings.

that would only have a chance of working if they play a high defensive line

Doncaster showed what happens if you have a go at them.

He won’t have the balls for this but I’d go:

JM
O9 Ozturk Flanagan Oviedo

Catts Leadbitter

Morgan McGuire Mcgeady

Wyke

The 3 attacking mids could interchange and cause them real problems knowing they have an experienced 2 DMs behind them.

Doncaster showed what happens if you have a go at them.

He won’t have the balls for this but I’d go:

JM
O9 Ozturk Flanagan Oviedo

Catts Leadbitter

Morgan McGuire Mcgeady

Wyke

The 3 attacking mids could interchange and cause them real problems knowing they have an experienced 2 DMs behind them.
I’d go that except I’d have Power in as CAM and drop Morgan for Maguire.

What's all the fuss about him possibly coming on later in the game if we need him?

We'll be 3 up by then anyway so he can come on whenever and sit in the centre circle waiting for the celebrations at full time;)
Gerrin love this

I’d go that except I’d have Power in as CAM and drop Morgan for Maguire.

I’d be happy with that.
I’m just thinking back to Morgan in the first half at Wembley last time. Loved the open space on the big pitch.

We all know Honeyman will play anyway so our posts are invalid :)

If he’s fit he starts it’s that simple he’s the best player in L1. The only question is if he’s fit do you leave Maguire out to bring on later or start both

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back