McGeady

Good shout. Think that's the way to go then. I will be very surprised to see him play much of a part.
I think hel get half an hour and if it's a draw he might get subbed back of, how do you think we will use the subs we haven't seen much of sterling but with a potential 4th sub he may get in the squad we certainly won't be short of options him Grigg, mcgeady Morgan Maguire Gooch and watmore one or 2will have to miss out totally.

I think he will be on the bench as well. Potentially getting 120 minutes out of him is way too much. But with 4 subs it’s not as much of a gamble whichever way.

We could actually start him, sub him off and put him back on if it was looking like penalties are likely.

I think he will be on the bench as well. Potentially getting 120 minutes out of him is way too much. But with 4 subs it’s not as much of a gamble whichever way.

We could actually start him, sub him off and put him back on if it was looking like penalties are likely.
;)

Subs him off then put him back on? Glue? :lol:

It is like, allowed that is ;)

Edit. Apparently it isn’t allowed so I was talking shite.

ffs :lol:

The difference in the play offs is that there are four substitutions allowed. I’m not saying for a minute it would happen and I didn’t know there was a rule preventing it. Apparently at one time it was allowed.

You did suggest it could happen tbf, even though its not allowed.

You did suggest it could happen tbf, even though its not allowed.
Yup. Got it wrong. I knew I had seen it somewhere and it can happen in the lower leagues provided agreed by that leagues committee.

If it had been allowed, along with the extra time subs then it could have been an option for someone like McGeady who is the main pelly taker. Phillips in 98 was off and couldn’t take one.

Immaterial anyway as not in EFL rules.

Last edited:

Back