McDonalds' casual Rcism

I think what he's saying is it's a no win situation for the advertisers. If they don't have ethnic groups represented in ads they are accused of not being inclusive. If they do use black actors in a ad like that one they are accused of saying black folk are only good for burger flipping. They can't win.
Or Santa could’ve been black?

I bet Santa was an elderly, white gentlemen............
And working part time, lazy white bastard .

even the back counter guys were black
No shit Sherlock . Are there really people out there who walk into a McDonalds (motto Rolls for the proles :)), see a black lass and think that she's in some way inferior 'cos she works behind a counter ? Maybe there are but shirley their opinions are worthless .

Last edited:
The left/SJW are actually creating a lot of racism where there is none, it's just a black lass on an advert - there's nothing racist about it.

I think what he's saying is it's a no win situation for the advertisers. If they don't have ethnic groups represented in ads they are accused of not being inclusive. If they do use black actors in a ad like that one they are accused of saying black folk are only good for burger flipping. They can't win.
An alternative view is that they are saying that black actors are good enough to portray a challenging character role in a national advertising campaign.

Back