McDonalds' casual Rcism

WTF does every advert etc have to be making a political point these days, or shock horror could there actually be black members off staff in mcdonalds??

I don't know. It seemed to me that was his point which one or two didn't seem to understand. I just reiterated what I thought he meant.
Well you made that point in reply to me so can I just state that I understood perfectly well what he meant. I just think it's weird as fuck to start a thread about something where the scenario is in his own head.

I’m watching Pointless on the telly at the moment. There’s a black lad on there.

It’s PC gone mad. Obviously only on there coz of his skin colour. Positive discrimination has denied a white lad of his rightful pla,.. hang on, there’s a lass on now... she’s f***ing Scottish... they are just trying to ram multiculturalism down our throats now.

Bastards.

Santy isn't black or a woman.
nor real :lol:

I’m watching Pointless on the telly at the moment. There’s a black lad on there.

It’s PC gone mad. Obviously only on there coz of his skin colour. Positive discrimination has denied a white lad of his rightful pla,.. hang on, there’s a lass on now... she’s f***ing Scottish... they are just trying to ram multiculturalism down our throats now.

Bastards.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you, fucker, are by far my favorite poster on here:lol:

Back