McDonalds' casual Rcism

That's why I'm not working . Well that and the fact I'm a lazy get .
:lol:
It’s them bloody foreigners. Taking all them good jobs you don’t want.

To be honest I get it here. I’ve been called a “bloody immigrant” and accused of stealing Canadian jobs. I always tell them the company I work for is recruiting and they could start tomorrow, that often puts them back under their rock

I would say it says more about you that you are trying to make this about race than anything to be honest. What an odd thread.
What it says about me is I can estimate/imagine/anticipatex hypothesise/allude to what others may think. Doesn't in any way mean I think the same way. I merely posed a question in the op.

Can you envisage what Tommy Robinson's opinions on immigrants is? Does that mean you share that opinion?

Fuck off mate.
See above. And no, mate.

I think it's specifically the black lass "serving" a white bloke people would possibly be offended at.

Very true. My point exactly.

Imagine thinking those SJW's don't exist.:rolleyes::lol:
But then Santa serves her on 25th, what’s the problem. Least she gets paid for what she’s doing.

There is 3 types of people in the world now. Snowflakes - Normal sane people - Gammons.

The snowflakes are offend by everything. 'Baby It's Cold Outside' and 'Fairytale of New York' should be banned. There isn't enough black women on TV. A black actress sorry actor playing a McDonald's employee is racist etc...

The Gammons are angry at everything. Banning Christmas songs is PC gone mad. There's too much pandering to multiculturalism and a black actor sorry actress is just another reason why Brexit means Brexit.

Normal sane people don't see these things.

I think what he's saying is it's a no win situation for the advertisers. If they don't have ethnic groups represented in ads they are accused of not being inclusive. If they do use black actors in a ad like that one they are accused of saying black folk are only good for burger flipping. They can't win.
Has anyone apart from the OP actually said that though?

What it says about me is I can estimate/imagine/anticipatex hypothesise/allude to what others may think. Doesn't in any way mean I think the same way. I merely posed a question in the op.

Can you envisage what Tommy Robinson's opinions on immigrants is? Does that mean you share that opinion?

See above. And no, mate.

Tommy Robinson is actually a real person (well pseudonym of a real person)

You're being 'offended' on behalf of the imaginary people in your head.

Your question was f***ing ridiculous. Everyone else just sees a lass working in McDonald’s, I doubt the fact she was black even entered their minds. I still don’t understand why you thought posting it would be a good idea to be honest.

How you’ve ended up at Tommy Robinson from a McDonald’s advert is also utterly bizarre, you seem like quite a troubled soul.

positive discrimination or inclusivity in their current ad, where a black lass serves Santa.

I can't keep up, which is it?

Edit: casual racism!! Bastard phone.:evil:

You do realise it's threads like these that belittle and make a mockery of highlighting actual racism. As often happens as illustrated by the responses on this thread is apathy and resentment sets in with the general public. All existing without the complaint of a actually BAME.

The left/SJW are actually creating a lot of racism where there is none, it's just a black lass on an advert - there's nothing racist about it.

Case in point.

So a white lad starts a thread to complain that there are people out there who would complain about a advert being racist. Without any evidence to any complaints and you deduced that BAME people are complaining too much?

Fuck me. Some fucked up logic there like.

There is 3 types of people in the world now. Snowflakes - Normal sane people - Gammons.

The snowflakes are offend by everything. 'Baby It's Cold Outside' and 'Fairytale of New York' should be banned. There isn't enough black women on TV. A black actress sorry actor playing a McDonald's employee is racist etc...

The Gammons are angry at everything. Banning Christmas songs is PC gone mad. There's too much pandering to multiculturalism and a black actor sorry actress is just another reason why Brexit means Brexit.

Surely a forth? Gammon snowflake? Attributes the the OP has shown by starting this abortion of a thread.

Last edited:
All this colour confusion.

Should probably just separate out all of the different colours and have them live together in separate areas. Simple.

But normal sane people can see that the snowflakes and gammons see the things you mention. Doesn't mean they agree with them though does it?

My OP could have been better worded. It was an actual dig at such people who are offended so easily. Shame so few got that, but great that so many people stood up to the person they thought of as a bigot, and challenged the (misunderstood) OP.

Back