McDonalds' casual Rcism

007Iron

Midfield
positive discrimination or inclusivity in their current ad, where a black lass serves Santa.

I can't keep up, which is it?

Edit: casual racism!! Bastard phone.:evil:

:lol: No you won't

Its a genuine thing in CO, dont know why but its pretty much one of those things, people will mention if they get a white guy serving. Some of us went to ND for work in Fargo which is about 90% white and went into taco bell, not a word of a lie every worker even the back counter guys were black or asian. Not making a judgement we just thought it was funny as outside the MS campus they were literally the only non white guys we saw just because its a thing in CO.

It’s amazing how people these days find racism in everything. All that’s happened is that a female member of McDonald’s’ staff has served a bloke dressed as santa. :lol:
:lol: it's nuts. I haven't seen the advert but if it's as described in the OP I find it staggering that anyone could see racism in it. Then they come on here having a pop at racists even tho they're the only one to have thought it..... Hhmmmmmm

:lol: it's nuts. I haven't seen the advert but if it's as described in the OP I find it staggering that anyone could see racism in it. Then they come on here having a pop at racists even tho they're the only one to have thought it..... Hhmmmmmm
My point exactly about today's terminally outraged.

Yes it is racist. Only black people being privileged enough to serve santa, heads should roll for this
:lol:
And there's the other side to the coin for the other lot.

Last edited:

Back