McCann Doc coming to Netflix

Dogs checked multiple apartments

Dogs checked multiple cars

Strangely enough it was always the McCanns that got a positive match by the cadaver dog.

As I said, dogs dont have agenda's.

So they're guilty on a dogs say-so? Why don't we hoy them in the sea, if they drown they're innocent, if they float they're guilty and we hang the horrible bastards?

Dogs checked multiple apartments

Dogs checked multiple cars

Strangely enough it was always the McCanns that got a positive match by the cadaver dog.

As I said, dogs dont have agenda's.
Kate or Gerry might have had a scent of death/blood due to their profession or did the dogs pick up on the scent of Maddie? Even so it doesn't mean the parents had out to do with it.

That Portuguese copper gadgy is obsessed with the sniffer dogs like, despite there being no other evidence to support the canine superhero.

It’a not like the dog can be cross-examined.

That Portuguese copper gadgy is obsessed with the sniffer dogs like, despite there being no other evidence to support the canine superhero.

It’a not like the dog can be cross-examined.
I watched the first ep and thought it was shite.

There's no way they did it, anyone that thinks otherwise needs to give their head a shake.
There's no way anyone has evidence to suggest otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gave up after 5 episodes, an awful watch. Very clearly pushing the abduction theory which there’s absokutely no evidence to support at all. The whole thing was fucked by incompetent policing but the mccanns didn’t get investigated properly.
Some questions:

-Why does the documentary not examine their timeline in more detail, or even make reference to the fact there’s no evidence Madeline was alive past 5:30?

-Why did they think it was normal to leave a three year old and two one year olds on their own?

-Why did Kate insist immediately that she had been ‘taken’?

-Why then did she leave both the twins in the same room she insisted her daughter was taken from to go and tell the others?

-How come the dogs identified the same area in the apartment and the mccanns car (although not proof on its own what are the chances)?

For me they either killed her or were at very least responsible through negligence.

Gave up after 5 episodes, an awful watch. Very clearly pushing the abduction theory which there’s absokutely no evidence to support at all. The whole thing was fucked by incompetent policing but the mccanns didn’t get investigated properly.
Some questions:

-Why does the documentary not examine their timeline in more detail, or even make reference to the fact there’s no evidence Madeline was alive past 5:30?

-Why did they think it was normal to leave a three year old and two one year olds on their own?

-Why then did she leave both the twins in the same room she insisted her daughter was taken from to go and tell the others?

-How come the dogs identified the same area in the apartment and the mccanns car (although not proof on its own what are the chances)?

For me they either killed her or were at very least responsible through negligence.

Read the previous 40 pages. Just people endlessly debunking the pure nonsense theories you're alluding to.

Here we go..........

Logon or register to see this image

(From - Amaral, The Truth of the Lie)

I noticed this conversation the other day but hadn't reached the point in the Documentary where it had been discussed. Watched the episode last night (number 5), and Amaral 100% says a sentence about being dismissed. That is dismissed from the case.

Both the Guardian and the Telegraph support Amaral's own statement on the Netflix doc, with the Guardian saying he was removed from the case and demoted from his Position as Chief of Police in Portimao, the Telegraph saying he was sacked from the inquiry.

Not sure if you are arguing about the use of words whether he was sacked just from that case, or completely from his job? The Guardian claims he was sacked from the case and then transferred to Faro.

Regardless, it's hardly evidence that he was a "good man" and a "top copper" is it? A top copper that was removed from his top position according to what i've said above.

Some questions:

When you make these assumptions do you not go back through the timeline yourself and think how far fetched it sounds? Let's say 5.30 was the last sighting of them - that means the death that the McCanns were involved in took place within a 3 hour time frame as they went for the meal at around 8.30.

What is wrong with Kate saying she had been taken? If you go to check on your daughter and she is no longer there you are going to jump to 2 conclusions. Either she has wandered off, or she has been taken? Personally, I think i'd have come to the same conclusion as her.

With the dogs, do you not think the argument falls down when the dogs barked at a car that they hired 25 days after the disappearance? For that to be relevant, the McCann's would have had to have moved the body in to that car during a time when the world media was on them and the Police were involved. Realistically, where did they hide the body? You honestly believe that they murdered her or killed her accidentally within 3 hour time frame, then found a suitable place to hide her body for all this time, whilst being back for the meal, acting normal with friends?

If what you claim was true, what about the way they acted on the night? The 7 people they were with would surely have noticed something odd about their behaviour, and the man Gerry met at Tennis on the resort, who had a 5 minute conversation with Gerry around 9.15 would surely have noticed Gerry not being himself, and yet claims he acted absolutely normal...

Last edited:
Something very fishy about this. It was me who actually christened the McCann defenders "McFanns" a few years ago. Heeed/@Charlie Chimp then started using the name. I just did a search to see just how long ago it was that I first used the word & there's no record of me using it at all. None.

Wouldn't be surprised if Kate & Gerry had something to do with that. :rolleyes:

Something very fishy about this. It was me who actually christened the McCann defenders "McFanns" a few years ago. Heeed/@Charlie Chimp then started using the name. I just did a search to see just how long ago it was that I first used the word & there's no record of me using it at all. None.

Wouldn't be surprised if Kate & Gerry had something to do with that. :rolleyes:

:lol::lol:

I thought our kid was paronoid.

I'm not heed mate. I'm Charlie. Promacks older brother. The one who gives him info on occasion from the car dealership.

I noticed this conversation the other day but hadn't reached the point in the Documentary where it had been discussed. Watched the episode last night (number 5), and Amaral 100% says a sentence about being dismissed. That is dismissed from the case.

He was removed from the case, that is all on record, something very different from being "sacked".

Back