McCann Doc coming to Netflix

Recently stumbled on Richard D Hall's documentary and he is certainly meticulous in his examination of the case. Lots of things got me thinking but the biggest was the couple who were on a previous McCann holiday and witnessed the McCann's mate David Payne making sexual suggestions about Maddie on a couple of occasions.On one occasion he was sat next to Gerry. According to Hall,when they heard about Maddie's disappearance,they made a statement to the Leicestershire police. Again,Hall claims this statement was not passed on to the Portuguese police until the bloke heading the investigation was taken off the case. This was 6 months later and the McCanns were prime suspects up to that point.
If this is all true,how has it all escaped main media attention? Before anyone jumps on me,I am just posing the question.
Richard D Hall is a full on conspiracy theorist.

He's nowt more than a poundshop Alex Jones.

This BBC article will give you an idea of just what a despicable character he is.

BBC News - The UK terror survivors tracked down by ‘disaster trolls’

This BBC article will give you an idea of just what a despicable character he is.

Despicable doesn’t begin to describe him.

An update on this - quite rightly, the survivors of the Manchester bombing are taking Hall to court for defamation and harassment.

I hope they take the freak for everything he's got.

Interesting when searching to see what the latest thread was that mentioned him to post this on, who were touting his other videos. Interesting but not at all surprising.

An update on this - quite rightly, the survivors of the Manchester bombing are taking Hall to court for defamation and harassment.

Interesting when searching to see what the latest thread was that mentioned him to post this on, who were touting his other videos. Interesting but not at all surprising.

Essentially monetising the grief of others.

The absolute lowest of the low.

I hope the families take him to the cleaners.

Just done this for a laugh. The absolute who's who of smb tateys. :lol:

Essentially monetising the grief of others.

The absolute lowest of the low.

I hope the families take him to the cleaners.
The internet has thrown light on the bizarre thinking of people who are in our midst. I assumed most people were fairly normal until the internet came out. I only learn of these people from here. SMB is my portal into the wild and whacky world of lunatics.

The one issue I take with the post is that a deluded knacker isn't the lowest of the low. It's the actual bomber (but I realise there is some poetic license in your post)

The internet has thrown light on the bizarre thinking of people who are in our midst. I assumed most people were fairly normal until the internet came out. I only learn of these people from here. SMB is my portal into the wild and whacky world of lunatics.

The one issue I take with the post is that a deluded knacker isn't the lowest of the low. It's the actual bomber (but I realise there is some poetic license in your post)

Conspiracy theorists and/or anti establishment mouthpieces such as Alex Jones and Richard D Hall, are big business on the internet.

Particularly in USA there are people making cash out of the promotion intelligent design, and almost unbelievably, flat earth theory.

Debunkers such as the UK's SciManDan and particularly Professor Dave from USA are always good value.

Back