McCann Doc coming to Netflix

So all of those saying that the McCanns are innocent , can you explain how two highly trained sniffer dogs, with impeccable records of detection of both cadavers and blood , could react the way they did, but their evidence be ignored ??

They fucked up as has since been shown in other cases. They are unreliable.

Yes buts it's only evidence if backed up with a bomb being found isn't it

One without the other is useless

Isn't it things like individual fluids etc that the dogs actually alert to ? in order to make sure terrorists cant try and ignite them once on board ? Rather than detecting one actual made up "bomb" (explosive device) As i said I'd be trusting the dogs and not get on , given the choice, but each to their own.

Isn't it things like individual fluids etc that the dogs actually alert to ? in order to make sure terrorists cant try and ignite them once on board ? Rather than detecting one actual made up "bomb" (explosive device) As i said I'd be trusting the dogs and not get on , given the choice, but each to their own.
To use the dog evidence you have to factor in that they alerted to the car which was hired 25 days after the disappearance.

Which all fits in with the police conclusion.
Yes, but Amaral suggested she was hidden in a fridge for over 3 weeks. Did they already know about the location of said abandoned cooler, which was easily accessible outside of the view of prying media eyes, before the "tragic accident"? Or did they just strike lucky when roaming the street with a dead bairn?

Or is it just an impossible scenario of desperately imagined bullshit?

Which all fits in with the police conclusion.

What was their conclusion regarding that theory out of interest?

How would the McCann's have got her body in the hire car they hired 25 days after the disappearance with nobody noticing? Why would they then continue to drive round in that car knowing the Police were investigating?

Yes, but Amaral suggested she was hidden in a fridge for over 3 weeks. Did they already know about the location of said abandoned cooler, which was easily accessible outside of the view of prying media eyes, before the "tragic accident"? Or did they just strike lucky when roaming the street with a dead bairn?

Or is it just an impossible scenario of desperately imagined bullshit?

I was talking about the dogs evidence, one step at a time.

Amaral has various theories on the other. Investigation is about putting pieces together, you cant say exactly what happened every single minute.

Back