McCann Doc coming to Netflix

I was talking about the dogs evidence, one step at a time.

Amaral has various theories on the other. Investigation is about putting pieces together, you cant say exactly what happened every single minute.
This is about the dogs evidence.
He had various theories that are all made up shit. The one he mentions on the documentary is the mystery fridge. For him to say this on film, it's fair to assume that this is the one he favours after all this time. The others must just be for his money spinning book.

Dogs dont have agenda's.
They don't prove anything either.
This is the conclusion from the dog findings,

"My professional opinion as regards to EVRD's alert indications is that it is suggestive that this is 'cadaver scent' contaminant. This does not however suggest a motive or suspect as cross contamination could be as a result of a
number of given scenarios and in any event no evidential or intelligence reliability can be made from these alerts unless they can be confirmed with corroborating evidence."

I was talking about the dogs evidence, one step at a time.

Amaral has various theories on the other. Investigation is about putting pieces together, you cant say exactly what happened every single minute.

The dog evidence is complete and utter shit though, hence why it was dismissed and never used.

Junk science, not even that science actually

Have now watched all 8 episodes and am now convinced the McCanns had nothing to do with it. That series was about 3 times longer than it should have been eg spelling out all the red herrings before going on to reveal they were subsequently ruled out. It's a strange one though, there can't be many where the kid vanishes into thin air with no real suspects.

I'm sure it's on here somewhere but apart from the McCanns who were the last people to see the kid alive and when ?
One of their friends in the bar saw a bloke carrying a little girl down the street when doing one of the room checkups and he became the big mystery suspect but it's now believed that was just a parent picking up their own kid from the evening creche in the same hotel. I think she was seen in a play area earlier in the day along with other kids, not sure after that.

Have now watched all 8 episodes and am now convinced the McCanns had nothing to do with it.
That's what everyone keeps saying - they watched a documentary and they now know the parents had nothing to do with it. Documentaries like this can be very convincing, that's actually what a lot of conspiracy theorists do, watch a doc then go round the internet spouting bollocks about what they now know. Please just keep an open mind as the case is still unsolved.

That's what everyone keeps saying - they watched a documentary and they now know the parents had nothing to do with it. Documentaries like this can be very convincing, that's actually what a lot of conspiracy theorists do, watch a doc then go round the internet spouting bollocks about what they now know. Please just keep an open mind as the case is still unsolved.

It's why I believe it's very wise the mccanns refused to get involved in the Netflix production.. get involved and they are pulling strings etc

It's why I believe it's very wise the mccanns refused to get involved in the Netflix production.. get involved and they are pulling strings etc
I think they did the right thing not getting involved and they could have always sued for libel if it ever focussed on their unfounded supposed guilt. They were also right when they said the doc wouldn't help to find Maddie I suppose.

So all of those saying that the McCanns are innocent , can you explain how two highly trained sniffer dogs, with impeccable records of detection of both cadavers and blood , could react the way they did, but their evidence be ignored ??

It was a holiday apartment, suppose someone else had died in there in all the years it had been used? Or was the dog trained just to detect this kids dead body?
Same with the blood - who's blood did the dog detect?

So all of those saying that the McCanns are innocent , can you explain how two highly trained sniffer dogs, with impeccable records of detection of both cadavers and blood , could react the way they did, but their evidence be ignored ??
The dogs just couldn't find a lead.

I

Just blood.. in effect blood from a bloody fresh chicken could trigger them. They are not infallible

Exactly. If the dog went into our campervan it would go bastad mental - wor lass can't cut a tomato without taking off half her finger. I have to keep knives away from her.

It was a holiday apartment, suppose someone else had died in there in all the years it had been used? Or was the dog trained just to detect this kids dead body?
Same with the blood - who's blood did the dog detect?

Dogs checked multiple apartments

Dogs checked multiple cars

Strangely enough it was always the McCanns that got a positive match by the cadaver dog.

As I said, dogs dont have agenda's.

Back