Man arrested over Nikki Allan Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

be interesting to find out what exactly happened that night and if GH did have owt to do with it or was wrongly accused originally

every parents nightmare shit like this

be interesting to find out what exactly happened that night and if GH did have owt to do with it or was wrongly accused originally

every parents nightmare shit like this
I once read an analysis of the George Heron interview. Can't remember who but was some expert. Anyway sounded like a proper stitch up.

Wasn't her sister arrested last year for causing bother in the Guide Post aswell?

Didn’t the pub owners spread pictures or texts taking the piss out of the poor kid? That’s what I read, but I haven’t seen myself so not certain but if true then fair play to the sister for kicking off.

Didn’t the pub owners spread pictures or texts taking the piss out of the poor kid? That’s what I read, but I haven’t seen myself so not certain but if true then fair play to the sister for kicking off.

She was posting on facebook calling them rats, they took a picture with a piece of cheese sticking out under their lip. So she posted accusing 1 of them being a convicted nonce.

She was posting on facebook calling them rats, they took a picture with a piece of cheese sticking out under their lip. So she posted accusing 1 of them being a convicted nonce.

They made a lot of noise with not much in the way of proof claiming the manager spread pictures mocking the family over the death.

Seems to me she was barred for being a foul mouthed pisshead and took the hump when they wouldn't serve her further down the line.

Awful business like and too think somebody from the east end will know who it is probably
It’s not as intertwined as it was. That lad who was brayed a few years ago was brayed by someone out of area who went on to hand herself in. I have no idea who, when, why or how but it’s an open case. It was a real working port back then, you never really know who was about

Given some of the posts over the last couple of days I think the mods should lock this thread, if not from a potential legal point then from a moral and respectful point
I was going to argue for the side of Freedom of Speech... but after reading just this page I have to agree. Some people have no decency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back