Man arrested over Nikki Allan Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a famous Chinese serial killer who was caught about 20 years later after having his DNA taken in a completely separate small domestic

Its possible someone has just been pulled up for another reason. Had their DNA taken and it's matched with historical found at the crime scene
Couldn't they get a match from a relative too? Say his son got arrested for drink driving they could identify that a close relative was linked to the crime?

I’ve my suspicions about why he was arrested and what is happening now but it wouldn’t be prudent to suggest it publicly I’m afraid.
McCann carry on? due to be closed and after more budget for the investigation? or looking to be found out over something else so this gives them chance to get him moved on again to safety?

Has Nikki Allan's mother been mentioned of letting her bairn wait outside pubs in town when she was on the piss?

Has Nikki Allan's mother been mentioned of letting her bairn wait outside pubs in town when she was on the piss?

That hasn't been proven at all. Hadn't she popped 'round to a neighbours in the same block of flats?

If you have proof of that then fair enough, but if you haven't you really shouldn't be saying that.

That hasn't been proven at all. Hadn't she popped 'round to a neighbours in the same block of flats?

If you have proof of that then fair enough, but if you haven't you really shouldn't be saying that.
A source I will not name who I trust with my life said him and a mate seen months previous she was out drinking and used to leave Nikki outside pub in town and take her crisps now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back