Making lunch for work

I usually buy some coleslaw, feta cheese, beetroot, Peppers, raddish, beans, get it all prepared for the week, then hoy a mix of it in a tub.

Anyone do anything different/easier? (apart from spending a fortune in a shop)

Went through a phase of a lettuce ,bacon ,pepperami or similar
Cut a chunk of lettuce every morning into tuppaware with mayo
Cook bacon and pepp ,into foil
Chuck together before eating
Just making extra big portions of tea these days and taking half in a microwave size oven dish next day ,customise it a bit from night before
Be Sunday dinner rebooted tmora

Went through a phase of a lettuce ,bacon ,pepperami or similar
Cut a chunk of lettuce every morning into tuppaware with mayo
Cook bacon and pepp ,into foil
Chuck together before eating
Just making extra big portions of tea these days and taking half in a microwave size oven dish next day ,customise it a bit from night before
Be Sunday dinner rebooted tmora
The customise bit sounds good - I'd get bored having the same stuff every day.

The customise bit sounds good - I'd get bored having the same stuff every day.
Those hot Mexican cheese slices are good as are the pepperoni in packs
Lay them over left over broccoli, tatties etc and microwave

Ham and pickle sarnie every day. Can't get easier than that :lol:
Hardly eat bread these days
I'd happily eat sarnies everyday but just look for options these days

Last edited:
Couldn’t eat the same thing every day. I used to date someone who made a big batch of turkey and veg on a Sunday and portion it up for every day at work - by the end of the week it absolutely reeked

Can’t be eating the same thing two days in a row. Go to the canteen or go out and buy something.

I went through a phase of making bait up but if you want nice/interesting stuff it isn’t cheaper plus the hassle and mess, cba

I usually buy some coleslaw, feta cheese, beetroot, Peppers, raddish, beans, get it all prepared for the week, then hoy a mix of it in a tub.

Anyone do anything different/easier? (apart from spending a fortune in a shop)
Normally take in a takeaway tub of leftovers from a previous tea. Chilli and rice, spaghetti Bol, curry or the likes. If there’s nothing in the freezer then sarnies

Knock a salad up most nights and then usually just add something to it depending on what we had that night (salmon, chicken, beef, prawns etc).

Back