Making lunch for work

Not really. It's pretty normal for the birthday boy/girl to treat everyone to a breakfast sarnie/cake on their birthday. It's a bit odd to get the word weird and interesting mixed up mind. Don't you work in the world of word and sentence structure and that?

I'm not a huge fan of butter Nyron mate so I didn't bother. Lovely soft non-toasted white bap. Let the bean juice do the work.
So the birthday person has to pay for everyone else's breakfast?

This just gets weirder .

Shouldn't it be the other way around?

I'm not a huge fan of butter Nyron mate so I didn't bother. Lovely soft non-toasted white bap. Let the bean juice do the work.
fair enough, im a massive butter fan (none of that marg shit) but understand that its not for everyone. the fact you said bap means i just assumed your bread. apologies. bean juice is one of those things that when soaked can be a real taste sensation. don't let the haters get to you mate, they have no idea.

I just go to Burger King most days for me bait, bacon double xl meal with an extra cheeseburger. Lush man

I didn't get them mixed up, I was trying to be polite.

I've never been fortunate to have worked somewhere where you might get treated to a breakfast sarnie of Spam and beans.

People don't know what they're missing when they say it's grim up north mind do they?
Yeah, it would be daft as fuck to get a sandwich with something you didn't like inside of it. That's not a treat is it?

Chicken broccoli and rice with some kind of sauce. Reggae reggae is the boy at the moment but peri peri and sweet chili sweet chili are good alternatives

Not really. It's pretty normal for the birthday boy/girl to treat everyone to a breakfast sarnie/cake on their birthday. It's a bit odd to get the word weird and interesting mixed up mind. Don't you work in the world of word and sentence structure and that?

with you on the bacon and beans sandwich. I use streaky bacon, fried to generate some fat, then fry the beans in the fat. nowt better.

Back