Mags in the stadium

They have history with this. This fella on twitter brought his nephew to cheer on Wigan against us last season.. We haven't played Wigan at home since 2012 but that's not important.

B.J. Marshall‏ @BJM_Writes

I took my nephew to a match at the SoS last season when he got free tickets from school and he spent it loudly cheering Wigan and taunting them with #nufc songs - not a word or glance in our direction. Their fan base is beaten and cowed

See that closet Mackem Michael Martin is chipping in as well on that Twitter feed.....he needs his hard drive checked thoroughly.

I'm getting the impression folks would feel better if those two saddos had been battered..??

Not battered no, left in a coma would’ve been preferable.

They have history with this. This fella on twitter brought his nephew to cheer on Wigan against us last season.. We haven't played Wigan at home since 2012 but that's not important.

B.J. Marshall‏ @BJM_Writes

I took my nephew to a match at the SoS last season when he got free tickets from school and he spent it loudly cheering Wigan and taunting them with #nufc songs - not a word or glance in our direction. Their fan base is beaten and cowed

Sounds like he’s got sol campbell syndrome.

Last edited:
On the Facebook comments someone says “they are good lads, the 49 year old baldy 1 was there in the crowd last time sunderland got relagated 30 years ago and it’s The other fellas biggest regret In life missing it so he wasn’t gonna miss this 1”....

I hope my life never turns out that pathetic

On the Facebook comments someone says “they are good lads, the 49 year old baldy 1 was there in the crowd last time sunderland got relagated 30 years ago and it’s The other fellas biggest regret In life missing it so he wasn’t gonna miss this 1”....

I hope my life never turns out that pathetic
They are from the same gene pool as that "general" gremlin bloke who when interviewed by local reporter had no regrets of f***ing up his life and missing his kids childhood cos hooliganism was his "life"
I genuinely pity these blokes families, imagine having them as role models

They are from the same gene pool as that "general" gremlin bloke who when interviewed by local reporter had no regrets of f***ing up his life and missing his kids childhood cos hooliganism was his "life"
I genuinely pity these blokes families, imagine having them as role models

Sadly Facebook and Twitter give these clowns a "fame" their achievements really don't deserve

17 pages of waffle over two fans that didn't do anything meaningful.
You lot do get wound up over meaningless things don't you.

17 pages of waffle over two fans that didn't do anything meaningful.
You lot do get wound up over meaningless things don't you.

8 pages are probably posts from yourself. I think you’re the one that’s getting wound up.

Back