Mags in the stadium

Listen , football fans are 99% the same, we dine on our rivals demise, but what goes around comes around!
Given the events and parties you guys had 2 years ago, plus your 6 in a row it’s only right you take it on the chin now!
It’s ironic that we argue about what is worst losing 6 times off the belt OR relegation x2!
Meanwhile Man Utd and plastic Man City argue about bigger things!
For sure I will enjoy your current plight , but what lurks round the corner with our owner worries me

Mate I agree. It’s sad and pointless. But walking around the ground unaposed before and after game singing Toon army is a liberty.
Your bait is much like yourself. Absolutely f***ing honking. Up your game man ffs.

Well these 2 chimps would be easily recognised now. Anyone reckon they'll be back?
Aye, with their marras.

Another new member :lol:
With the emphasis on member.

Look like Belmont mags to me! If the bald one is who I think it is he brayed an 18year old kid on one of the Derby days in the sportsman’s at Belmont. The kid wasn’t looking like, he then went into hiding. The other looks like he stinks
Does he still get in there do you know ?

Last edited by a moderator:
They have history with this. This fella on twitter brought his nephew to cheer on Wigan against us last season.. We haven't played Wigan at home since 2012 but that's not important.

B.J. Marshall‏ @BJM_Writes

I took my nephew to a match at the SoS last season when he got free tickets from school and he spent it loudly cheering Wigan and taunting them with #nufc songs - not a word or glance in our direction. Their fan base is beaten and cowed

Listen , football fans are 99% the same, we dine on our rivals demise, but what goes around comes around!
Given the events and parties you guys had 2 years ago, plus your 6 in a row it’s only right you take it on the chin now!
It’s ironic that we argue about what is worst losing 6 times off the belt OR relegation x2!
For sure I will enjoy your current plight , but what lurks round the corner with our owner worries me
Guys?

You should be ashamed of yourself

They have history with this. This fella on twitter brought his nephew to cheer on Wigan against us last season.. We haven't played Wigan at home since 2012 but that's not important.

I took my nephew to a match at the SoS last season when he got free tickets from school and he spent it loudly cheering Wigan and taunting them with #nufc songs - not a word or glance in our direction. Their fan base is beaten and cowed

f***ing hell, they’ve been taking our stadium for years!!

Some by football, possibly. Some by SAFC, definitely. By the hand of Newcastle?? That statement is a strange one, he seems to be claiming responsibility on their behalf but they are the ones who have given Sunderland fans most of their finer moments in recent times, allowing rare occasions for the fans to stand tall and proud.

Whilst I agree with your sentiment, please show me these "events and parties" you speak of, I genuinely don't know of any!

Well done for being the first Mag not to use the word "karma" in a sentence too

Look like Belmont mags to me! If the bald one is who I think it is he brayed an 18year old kid on one of the Derby days in the sportsman’s at Belmont. The kid wasn’t looking like, he then went into hiding. The other looks like he stinks
It's the bald one who is standing out for me. Maybe from around Durham? Rarely get out otherwise. I haven't been over to the Sportsman's since it changed name.

Maybe he wasn't looking for a fight?
I think walking past the stadium of light singing Newcastle songs is stupid enough, I'm unsure why you think starting a fight would make it better.

Never mentioned starting a fight , don’t know where you got that bit from.

I’d just like them to do the same outside the south stand ten minutes before kick off , when plenty of normal folk are about who possibly would point out how childish their actions have been and they might want to refrain from such stupidity in the future.

That’s before they become a drain on NHS resources.

Banter is one thing, but that tosspot Michael Martin is inciting needle with his endless goading. He’ll come a cropper one day when a handy Sunderland fan recognises him and ends up giving him a good shoeing.

Back