Mags in the stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Listen , football fans are 99% the same, we dine on our rivals demise, but what goes around comes around!
Given the events and parties you guys had 2 years ago, plus your 6 in a row it’s only right you take it on the chin now!
It’s ironic that we argue about what is worst losing 6 times off the belt OR relegation x2!
Meanwhile Man Utd and plastic Man City argue about bigger things!
For sure I will enjoy your current plight , but what lurks round the corner with our owner worries me
Didn't read. Fuck off. We'll be back.

All the mags on this thread man it's laughable, amazes me how they can still type with one hand while the other holding their fathers cock...

Listen , football fans are 99% the same, we dine on our rivals demise, but what goes around comes around!
Given the events and parties you guys had 2 years ago, plus your 6 in a row it’s only right you take it on the chin now!
It’s ironic that we argue about what is worst losing 6 times off the belt OR relegation x2!
Meanwhile Man Utd and plastic Man City argue about bigger things!
For sure I will enjoy your current plight , but what lurks round the corner with our owner worries me

it's all cyclical and sooner or later the tables will be turned.
i know a few mags and a couple are relations. it's the one's who actually go to games who are allright and talk sense whereas it's the one's who've not been to st james as much as i have who have the biggest gobs. that is why the rest of the football world holds you lot in contempt. despite what you might think it's only the media who still hold the 'geordie nation' with high esteem.

You wouldn't mate, too many coppers around .... which is how they planned it.
Not many coppers about in that video, which shows they must have been sat in the ground, pissing about taking photos till everyone had gone. These blokes are 50 apparently.

it's all cyclical and sooner or later the tables will be turned.
i know a few mags and a couple are relations. it's the one's who actually go to games who are allright and talk sense whereas it's the one's who've not been to st james as much as i have who have the biggest gobs. that is why the rest of the football world holds you lot in contempt. despite what you might think it's only the media who still hold the 'geordie nation' with high esteem.

When it does change are we allowed to call it karma like those self entitled c@nts?

Not many coppers about in that video, which shows they must have been sat in the ground, pissing about taking photos till everyone had gone. These blokes are 50 apparently.

They’re videoed in the away part of the upper North stand. But that pic is in the padded seats in the West stand. They fucked about inside long enough for most people to clear.

It’ll change when Benitez doesn’t get the coin from Ashley and spits his dummy out and walks. Maybe not this summer, or even January, but that’s how it will all end up there.
Inevitably but I don't think it will be a dummy spitting incident i think he will just leave.
I think every Newcastle fan knows that as long as Ashley is there we will not move forward. This is not news to us.

It’ll change when Benitez doesn’t get the coin from Ashley and spits his dummy out and walks. Maybe not this summer, or even January, but that’s how it will all end up there.

I'm expecting him to be gone before the start of next season. He said in the press conference the other day that he wants to discuss his future and see if the club's ambitions match his. Highly unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back