Mags in the stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 mags enter stadium. Safc fans make oot their not bothered. 17 pages to say it doesn't bother them.

Imo its propper shit crack. Like flying planes over a stadium and spending aboot 1.5k to do so.

Both clubs have idiots. Propper weapons that embarrass themselves.

Look at that westy bloke and that bloke that sings that "ground control to ellis short" :oops:

2 mags enter stadium. Safc fans make oot their not bothered. 17 pages to say it doesn't bother them.

Imo its propper shit crack. Like flying planes over a stadium and spending aboot 1.5k to do so.

Both clubs have idiots. Propper weapons that embarrass themselves.

Look at that westy bloke and that bloke that sings that "ground control to ellis short" :oops:
Aye agreed, it’s not like the mags ever flew a plane, made up songs about Amanda Stavely, have the true Geordie, Michael Martin, Steve Wraith and the novelist Lee Ryder. :oops::oops::oops::oops:

We could go on.

Aye agreed, it’s not like the mags ever flew a plane, made up songs about Amanda Stavely, have the true Geordie, Michael Martin, Steve Wraith and the novelist Lee Ryder. :oops::oops::oops::oops:

We could go on.

We could. We could talk aboot your fans wearing rafa masks for some reason. We could.... fuck it whats the point zig.

Theres plenty of proper helmets on both sides.

Sad as fuck if you ask me.

Ive enjoyed watching you lot do the double relegation. Its been a reet laugh. Ive enjoyed seeing my lot looking likely to finish in the top half of the prem first season back 100 times more though.

Be an absolute dream if we can push further and finish top 8

We could go on.
And on and on and on and on and on ad Infinitum. TBH they've provided us with so much ammo down the years we'd never run out.

We could. We could talk aboot your fans wearing rafa masks for some reason. We could.... fuck it whats the point zig.

Theres plenty of proper helmets on both sides.

Sad as fuck if you ask me.

Ive enjoyed watching you lot do the double relegation. Its been a reet laugh. Ive enjoyed seeing my lot looking likely to finish in the top half of the prem first season back 100 times more though.

Be an absolute dream if we can push further and finish top 8
We could, we could mention the funereal, shoes off, banners on National tv about boycoutts, blue moon days.

We could speak about how lot are more bothered about us than your own club. Spending time on the internet talking about us, sad as fuck I agree.

Not many coppers about in that video, which shows they must have been sat in the ground, pissing about taking photos till everyone had gone. These blokes are 50 apparently.
They look a lot older especially fatty with the twitch always looking around before mouthing off, I'm told they are pink mags.

Still don’t see the big deal FFS just 2 rival supporters enjoying our misery , mind you be easily identified if they live in any 50/50 areas ... be interesting if their lads decide to openly try come through for the wolves game

There's one thing thats absolutely certain, the Mags who come onto this board share the same infantile mentality as theses two sad weirdos .... they all believe there's a certain bravery in 'going onto enemy territory'.

Of course they'll deny it but they know its true.

Pathetic little losers who say these on the Internet they'd never dare repeat face to face .... just like their two heroes who slink around believing they're brave.

And, just as I predicted, the 24/7Mags, actually admire these two despite their all too transparent pretence :confused:

They are from the same gene pool as that "general" gremlin bloke who when interviewed by local reporter had no regrets of f***ing up his life and missing his kids childhood cos hooliganism was his "life"
I genuinely pity these blokes families, imagine having them as role models

This. Absolutely pathetic excuses of “men”. Lowest of the lowest of the low

Yet another sad mag who comes on here pretending to be all friendly...then inevitably the true colours shine through. Funny how you only showed up in the last few months, I wonder why?
I joined up mid October when us going down was more likely than you to take part in a discussion going on about us.

Do we not have addresses yet ? Lots of fun to be had

They've deliberately made themselves a target and there are plenty of Sunderland people who won't hesitate to batter them. The scruffy one, with the tattoo, has already been named by a Sunderland lad who works in a Mag pub.

It's only a matter of time before they end up in a heap .... I expect the photos will end up on the internet so everyone can have a laugh at them.

N.B. I do not condone arbitrary violence and am not involved in any way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back