Mags in the stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've deliberately made themselves a target and there are plenty of Sunderland people who won't hesitate to batter them. The scruffy one, with the tattoo, has already been named by a Sunderland lad who works in a Mag pub.

It's only a matter of time before they end up in a heap .... I expect the photos will end up on the internet so everyone can have a laugh at them.

N.B. I do not condone arbitrary violence and am not involved in any way.
I'm with you, would be childish and lowering ourselves to their level so if anyone knows please share, I'd at least like to cross him off my Christmas card list the cheeky monkey

And made out that you were one of the good guys...

To be fair it's rare I say anything derogatory about your club or fans, if you are dishing it out I sometimes give a little back but that's about it. I even stayed off the day you got relegated and have only had the odd little piss take dig.
I think some of you are being a little precious to be honest, you dished it out when we went down, you should be prepared to take a little back.
What exactly have I said which makes me one of the bad guys?

The fact that you pretend you're not here to have digs, it's all a bit snide.

You say things on a forum you'd never dare say face to face, it's so obvious.

All this 'I'm here to discuss football and enjoy the crack' is just smokescreening bullshit.

You know it and so do most other people
This ^ every f***ing one of them deep down is a snide **** and only on here to have a dig when it suits.

At the end of the day its football rivalry its Sunderland vs Newcastle, proper hatred that's how its supposed to be
for a number of years the mags thought they were light years a head of Sunderland when they had the keegan years they were more interested in man utd than you lot then reid came along and things changed again
I recall years ago hearing that Sunderland fans put a Sunderland shirt on the statue of Jackie milburn which I thought was brilliant btw , to me at least you have that hatred I mean you could have Brentford and Fulham as rivals which is about as a exciting as a going to bingo with your missus , what you have is like rangers vs celtic, west ham vs millwall, sheff utd vs Sheff wed this is what makes football what it is not this sanitised washdown crap we get now

At the end of the day its football rivalry its Sunderland vs Newcastle, proper hatred that's how its supposed to be
for a number of years the mags thought they were light years a head of Sunderland when they had the keegan years they were more interested in man utd than you lot then reid came along and things changed again
I recall years ago hearing that Sunderland fans put a Sunderland shirt on the statue of Jackie milburn which I thought was brilliant btw , to me at least you have that hatred I mean you could have Brentford and Fulham as rivals which is about as a exciting as a going to bingo with your missus , what you have is like rangers vs celtic, west ham vs millwall, sheff utd vs Sheff wed this is what makes football what it is not this sanitised washdown crap we get now
Spot on, you thinks we'd be used to being relegated by now, let them get on with it

Whilst I agree with your sentiment, please show me these "events and parties" you speak of, I genuinely don't know of any!

Well done for being the first Mag not to use the word "karma" in a sentence too
Perhaps I exaggerated the parties etc, but there was mass celebrations, and I got no problem with that!
The plane, the banner on Tyne bridge - it’s just banter, just as it was when TF decorated your stadium of light signage.
I’m all for that sort of stuff , the more outrageous the funnier!

it's all cyclical and sooner or later the tables will be turned.
i know a few mags and a couple are relations. it's the one's who actually go to games who are allright and talk sense whereas it's the one's who've not been to st james as much as i have who have the biggest gobs. that is why the rest of the football world holds you lot in contempt. despite what you might think it's only the media who still hold the 'geordie nation' with high esteem.
it's all cyclical and sooner or later the tables will be turned.
i know a few mags and a couple are relations. it's the one's who actually go to games who are allright and talk sense whereas it's the one's who've not been to st james as much as i have who have the biggest gobs. that is why the rest of the football world holds you lot in contempt. despite what you might think it's only the media who still hold the 'geordie nation' with high esteem.
Exactly. I have had season ticket at SJP for 30 years plus - and I’m with you on that!

Sums up the whole lot of them. Utterly obsessed *****. I suppose our resident mags on here will think their lads are clever ! Bet the ***** stayed quiet

Sums us all up in the same way as the idiot threatening those with the banner sums you lot up.

It appears we are all knackers then.

The fact that you pretend you're not here to have digs, it's all a bit snide.

You say things on a forum you'd never dare say face to face, it's so obvious.

All this 'I'm here to discuss football and enjoy the crack' is just smokescreening bullshit.

You know it and so do most other people
What have I said that I wouldn't say to someone's face?
I would hazard a guess that you could go through my last 50 posts and find nothing outrageous in there.
When ever I am asked what I think about Sunderland and it's fans I always say pretty much the same thing which is you are a big club with a great fan base that deserves first division football. Not exactly an outrageous anti Sunderland view point is it.
When ever I am asked if I'm pleased you are having a bad time I say damn right I am and I hope you go down and if you do I'll be celebrating with a nice cigar. That's pretty honest and not what I would call snide.
For the most part I tend to post most heavily in the neutral topics and the ones about Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back