Luton fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sit directly below them, for the numbers they brought up they were definitley one of the quietest sets of fans we have had here this season , never heard them until the penalty went in.

Compared with everything this season, it’s been fuckin terrible, unless of course you can tell me otherwise.

I’ve attended every home game and most away games, the atmosphere in general has been fuckin terrible, am I wrong?
I agree to an extent.
Last sat at Charlton is one of the worst I've been in. Awful, even when winning.
Not sure why, maybe for me I'm not as nervous or excited playing league 1 footy, though I'm enjoying the season a lot.
Away at pompey, their fans were great, I'm doubtful we will be anywhere near as good as them when we host them.

Don’t get it. Had a great day as a visiting senior who has watched Luton home and away since mid 50s. Your fans great in the pubs, Colliers Tavern, Victory etc, really enjoyed proper knowledgeable football chat with them, and helpful with local advice.
Saw us beat you 8-2, but your away support was fantastic then even with the poor transport then. Yet yesterday, Luton were singing about your fans leaving the ground en masse after 80 mins when it was 1-1 and we were down to 10. Why do so many leave so early?

Don’t get it. Had a great day as a visiting senior who has watched Luton home and away since mid 50s. Your fans great in the pubs, Colliers Tavern, Victory etc, really enjoyed proper knowledgeable football chat with them, and helpful with local advice.
Saw us beat you 8-2, but your away support was fantastic then even with the poor transport then. Yet yesterday, Luton were singing about your fans leaving the ground en masse after 80 mins when it was 1-1 and we were down to 10. Why do so many leave so early?
Park n Ride buses
Church
Dodgy Dates
Evening jobs as takeaway delivery drivers
Bar Workers

Park & Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back