Luton fans

Its not great away at all like. Our fans are far too quick to compliment themselves like. Ive been to a lot of games this season and its been silent for large parts

Blackpool being one of them.

He has :lol:

Im still right though

I was at Blackpool and it was far from silent. Were you sat in their end?

I was at Blackpool and it was far from silent. Were you sat in their end?
Large parts of it were like.

I dont even know why our fans try and lie about the atmosphere at our games. Numbers are absolutely brilliamt but the atmosphere is shite a lot of the time

Our fans react to whats going on on the pitch and tbf for months its been shite

Large parts of it were like.

I dont even know why our fans try and lie about the atmosphere at our games. Numbers are absolutely brilliamt but the atmosphere is shite a lot of the time

Our fans react to whats going on on the pitch and tbf for months its been shite

Well the atmosphere around me is always great but I never shut up.

Fair play to them numbers wise a great turn out, didn’t think they traveled with that sort of numbers.

Very quiet in the stadium, Bristol Rovers were far louder with half the amount, Luton did give it large outside the game after the match, you’d have thought they were already promoted by the way they went on

It wasn’t very good Reiver, I also expected more from the Luton lot, they were worse than us.

I know it's not what it has been, or what it could be, but we're in a tense situation tbh.

If we were flying, which we're obviously not, I think we'd all feel more relaxed.

We always seem likely to concede, I was bricking it at Blackpool.

Back