Luton fans

They were one of the loudest I've heard at the SOL. Taking more the when they sat in the south stand as a the yardstick

As I had my season ticket in the South Stand when we were in the prem and could barely hear away fans.

I was sat in the NW corner lower on sat and could barely hear the south stand. ]

Only let down for me by the luton fans was them singing the f***ing Adam Johnson song.
To be fair it was a handful in the North West corner and it lasted about 1 line , nobody joined in with them.

Cracking turnout from Luton, couldn't hear them from the other end of the stadium but they seemed a canny lot.
Good game, they created the better chances, but thought we had a bit more quality.
They were clever with the ref, used his incompetence to get away with a canny but if shithousery.

Also, how much of a twat was their goalscorer, scores a pen then goes nuts infront of the family area like he's just scored the last minute winner in a derby game or something.

The crowd were giving him stick ,so he gave a bit back. Nowt wrong with that.

They were one of the loudest I've heard at the SOL. Taking more the when they sat in the south stand as a the yardstick

As I had my season ticket in the South Stand when we were in the prem and could barely hear away fans.

I was sat in the NW corner lower on sat and could barely hear the south stand. ]

Only let down for me by the luton fans was them singing the f***ing Adam Johnson song.
Sat in the North Stand & barely heard them
Bizarre

Back