Luton fans

Thanks mate, we have people on this board who believe our support is beyond reproach, our support in numbers is phenomenal but vocally isn’t the best.

We have a great support but let’s be honest with ourselves.

Honestly didnt think it was Zig

Thought the atmosphere today was better than most Ive been to at SOL this season and Im always critical of atmosphere
Fair play mate, I honestly thought it was poor.

I watched the Chelsea v Newcastle game and the atmosphere was worse.

That's a club of recent title winners aiming for Europe against a team fighting to get out of the drop zone.

Both are Premier League clubs.
You are comparing apples with oranges mate, I can honestly say the atmosphere today was shite, I’m to be because I couldn’t help I prove the atmosphere. I’m as staunch as they come but sometimes we need to accept facts.

You are comparing apples with oranges mate, I can honestly say the atmosphere today was shite, I’m to be because I couldn’t help I prove the atmosphere. I’m as staunch as they come but sometimes we need to accept facts.

But you have to compare it with something.

Great atmospheres are a thing of the past tbh .... most Man City home games are absolutely dreadful.

If it was shite today, I hate to think what you think of the atmosphere at previous SOL games

BTW I do agree with you though its not as good as some make out

But you have to compare it with something.

Great atmospheres are a thing of the past tbh .... most Man City home games are absolutely dreadful.
Totally agree but let’s not believe we are some kind of super power, mate you know how I am, today it was piss poor, I can’t defend us.

If it was shite today, I hate to think what you think of the atmosphere at previous SOL games

BTW I do agree with you though its not as good as some make out
We have 3/4 games per season where we are absolutely fuckin brilliant, credit where credit is due, I will back our support.

Sometimes we need to accept we are not all that, away support is something different.

Piss poor is a total exagerration

But everyone to their own
Exactly, you think we were good, me and others think differently. I don’t have an issue with that, at the end of the day I’m a Sunderland supporter.

We have 3/4 games per season where we are absolutely fuckin brilliant, credit where credit is due, I will back our support.

Sometimes we need to accept we are not all that, away support is something different.

I acknowledge that and agree with it, generally.

But our home support today was better than normal. Thats my point

No way Im saying it was top notch/ brilliant etc..

Anyone know. FOR A LEAGUE GAME. Who was last team to bring as much support as Luton AT SOL???

Obviously I know there are limits on skunks and Boro away support because of cretins

Good turnout but a fair collection of twats. One of them threw the worst haymaker I’ve ever seen on the roundabout behind the ticket office after the game, father and son combo out to fight the world. Looked liked Steptoe and Son the scruffy Kernts.

FTM

Back