Luke 0'9

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's time to end this experiment of him at centre half. It didn't work under Parkinson and it's not working now.

I know everyone on here loves him and thinks he's perfect in every single way but he'll never be a centre half in a million years.

Was obvious after the Pompey game that he'd get ripped apart at centre-back against any attack that has a bit of energy about them.

There were at least 6 worse players ahead of him today. Macfadzean doesn't help, The Onion having to cover for the clueless twat.

There weren't mind. Mandron takes the piss out of him for the first goal with a decent run and it's O'Nien's man who taps in for the second because he leaves him completely unmarked.

There weren't mind. Mandron takes the piss out of him for the first goal with a decent run and it's O'Nien's man who taps in for the second because he leaves him completely unmarked.
If Macfadzean hadn't let the Crewe team have the freedom of the borough all afternoon then O'nien wouldn't have been left high and dry.

09 was poor today ,but that lad is shunted all over the pitch and just gets on with it.He is someone that would be in my squad before anyone .Whereas we as a club will not achieve anything while the manager picks tits like obrien and scowen to start games ,in fact they shouldnt be in the squad.

If Macfadzean hadn't let the Crewe team have the freedom of the borough all afternoon then O'nien wouldn't have been left high and dry.

Not really sure how McFadzean not covering across after O'Nien had already been mugged off by Mandron shows that.

Bailed out by Sanderson making a great block after O'Nien goes down like an absolute sack of shit (again - you'd think he'd learn a lesson after he fell over for no reason and gave a penalty away a couple of weeks ago but apparently not) when their striker breathes on him @ 1:10 on this video. Who's fault was that if it wasn't O'Nien?

Last edited:
It's time to end this experiment of him at centre half. It didn't work under Parkinson and it's not working now.

I know everyone on here loves him and thinks he's perfect in every single way but he'll never be a centre half in a million years.

all our centre backs are injured

its not an "experiment", we have nobody else to play there

not sure how you aint getting that

And with our injuries who else would you play there at the moment? Hopefully at least 2 of the regular CB's will be back over the next fortnight and then he can have a run if games in midfield where he belongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back