Lou's Fine Ales and Beers

Status
Not open for further replies.

what did you make of the bibliotheeka [or whatever] stuff? not been in since they got it.

and you the man getting the stuff for this new stock this weekend then? i'll probably pop in over the weekend. still not caught up on the last round of shopping mind :lol:

gizza sneak peak of what you're picking up man haway ITK
The black IPA Sabotage was tremendous like.

Reet. Delirium red and blue back in. The Sippin into Darkness (double deckers) stout and another Lervig stout, this one's an imperial. Got the Wild Beers Millionaire stout in. More La Chouffe, Trappist Quadrupel (lovely and it's a beast), the Floris Cherry beer and Frulli. I'm sure I've missed summat out as well. :lol:

Tripel karmaliet.

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Eh? I stocked up on Weds for yday.

confused me there. you said you'd been in and it had improved a lot since you'd last been in, so I asked when you'd last been in and you said Wednesday :lol:

whees in charge of the shelves man?

cans in the middle of the bottles
local beers, americans, continentals all ower the place
wild beer, great northern doubled up across different places

the OCD in me is proper raging

Last edited:
confused me there. you said you'd been in and it had improved a lot since you'd last been in, so I asked when you'd last been in and you said Wednesday :lol:

whees in charge of the shelves man?

cans in the middle of the bottles
local beers, americans, continentals all ower the place
wild beer, great northern doubled up across different places

the OCD in me is proper raging

3 lots of 6 Degrees north on 1 side, then another one on the otherside, it's madness

:lol:

I hadn't been in for about four weeks. Then I went on Wednesday. So its improved between four weeks ago and Wednesday. I've never been in on a Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back