Lou's Fine Ales and Beers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Try the new double mocha stout. It's topper, beerbliotek from Gothenburg, the other ones are class as well.

You in there everyday like? I can't keep up with you haha I've only just been and heard about them coming in the next day...

The new stuff mentioned last week and I'm running an errand for them tomorrow. I'll post what I've picked up when I get back.

what did you make of the bibliotheeka [or whatever] stuff? not been in since they got it.

and you the man getting the stuff for this new stock this weekend then? i'll probably pop in over the weekend. still not caught up on the last round of shopping mind :lol:

gizza sneak peak of what you're picking up man haway ITK

what did you make of the bibliotheeka [or whatever] stuff? not been in since they got it.

and you the man getting the stuff for this new stock this weekend then? i'll probably pop in over the weekend. still not caught up on the last round of shopping mind :lol:

gizza sneak peak of what you're picking up man haway ITK
:lol:
I'm mostly restocking (Delerium etc) but the reason I'm going in person is to have a look and get some new ones.
The Beerbliotek stuff is lovely.

any SMB discount?
You get a free carrier bag.

I'm hoping to pick up some glassware as well.

I'm mostly restocking (Delerium etc) but the reason I'm going in person is to have a look and get some new ones.

get some of the red [expedition?] darwins please. and keep the lawnmower juice & milkshake coming.

heard about the imperial milk stout wiper and true are making? out in a few weeks time, called hardshake. put in a word sunshine

the bags are class. very useful for the recycling

I'm hoping to pick up some glassware as well.

I've been a few times and got a free bag. I've been selling them on the black market for 3p a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back