Lou's Fine Ales and Beers

Went to coppers in Gosforth for the first time today, and it's tremendous. Came back with a shit load of different ipa's to sup, (I would go to lou's, but it's abouts a 1 1/2 hour round trip, so it's a no go)
Might have a look there, went to that Rehills last week and didn't have that much in, canny shite really and the asian lass on the till was giving me daggers.

mmm... glug or whatever in grainger market was shite anarl

Might have a look there, went to that Rehills last week and didn't have that much in, canny shite really and the asian lass on the till was giving me daggers.

Rehills didn't have much in? Are you kidding?! The amount of beers is that place is unbelievable.

Glug has been poor last couple of times I've been in. Not enough stouts and they seem quite a bit more expensive these days.

Rehills didn't have much in? Are you kidding?! The amount of beers is that place is unbelievable.

This. I'm puzzled anarl.

didn't rate the Orval personally, how did you find it?

@buckled Wheel76 any possibility of some bulk buy discounts? I tend to only buy a few at a time but if there were decent savings for mixed cases id be happy to part with a lot more money.

Haven't worked through them all yet, only bought that lot tonight...

They do plan on doing mixed cases afaik

Right just been in. Beginning to run out of a few things and the shelves are getting restocked towards the end of next week.

Only 2 nitros left so i picked them up.
the wylam/northern monk collab 'bloidirblood' or whatever it is called is absolutely topper so i nearly cleaned them out of that, left 2 bottles for some lucky punter
6 degrees north chopper stout
petrus aged pale
chorlton brew citra brett which is exceptional

the bloidblod and citra brett aren't really my usual style of beer so that fact that i like them tells me they must be great. especially the citra, usually dislike anything with citra hops but this is really big grapefruity tastes but really clean tasting, refreshing and drinkable.

#TeamStout

they are getting at least one new stout in as well as re stocking the wiper and true milkshake and their upcoming hardshake.

the new stout is this week, wiper and true i'm not sure and the hardshake is not out yet i don't think.

i thought of you whilst clearing them out of left hand's milk stout :lol:

they are getting at least one new stout in as well as re stocking the wiper and true milkshake and their upcoming hardshake.

the new stout is this week, wiper and true i'm not sure and the hardshake is not out yet i don't think.

i thought of you whilst clearing them out of left hand's milk stout :lol:

:lol: Still got plenty :cool:

Back