Lou's Fine Ales and Beers

confused me there. you said you'd been in and it had improved a lot since you'd last been in, so I asked when you'd last been in and you said Wednesday :lol:

whees in charge of the shelves man?

cans in the middle of the bottles
local beers, americans, continentals all ower the place
wild beer, great northern doubled up across different places

the OCD in me is proper raging
:lol:
I'm getting wrang.
All the stouts and porters are to the right hand side.

I think I'll pop in here on the way home, any recommendations. I'm not keen on stouts or owt git dark

Allendale have a few pale and goldens in. wyalm anarl and the great northen brewing [what used to be jarrow] would be my tips

I'm getting wrang.
All the stouts and porters are to the right hand side.

:lol::lol:

I can see your reasoning but for me a brewery should have all their beers together. cans separately.

I'd go with a pales at the top getting darker as you go down theme mind or getting stronger as you get lower perhaps.

sad **** me :lol:

Last edited:
Allendale have a few pale and goldens in. wyalm anarl and the great northen brewing [what used to be jarrow] would be my tips

:lol::lol:

I can see your reasoning but for me a brewery should have all their beers together. cans separately.

I'd go with a pales at the top getting darker as you go down theme mind or getting stronger as you get lower perhaps.

sad **** me :lol:
Keeping each brewery together fucks that plan.

Get the Gouden Carolus Cuvee Van De Keizer.
There's only a couple of those left.

Just come back from Morrisons where they have their bottles of craft beer reduced to £1.50 from £1.65....I know hardly a massive saving but better off in my pocket. Line up for the night

Elvis Juice x 2
Punk x 2
Sam Adams Rebel IPA
Brooklyn IPA
Azimuth IPA
Sail & Anchor IPA

Went to coppers in Gosforth for the first time today, and it's tremendous. Came back with a shit load of different ipa's to sup, (I would go to lou's, but it's abouts a 1 1/2 hour round trip, so it's a no go)

Back