Long ball game taken to another level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is that fella normally that poor? From 20secs in with a clumsy foul into our defender, I wondered just who on earth the guy was.

How is O Nien doing for you guys this year? Looked to be a sort of number 10 role today. As much as we love him at Wycombe he's not really a creative player, so I wonder how you usually set up?
Still cant fathom out where he plays hes been all over the place. I've had 48 years of supporting my club but the last 12 months I've switched off most games cant bear to watch it.
And then we appoint Phil f***ing Parkinson
I still can’t get over we’ve appointed Phil Parkinson man :lol:
Shakes head

He wouldn't have been mine (or many people's) choice. However needs to be given a bit of time to implement his style and system.

I couldn't give a shite how we get out of this league as long as we do (though agree that looks a long way off af present)

Is he really as bad as he looks. How did he knock in a few for Bradford couple seasons back
He’s the worst centre forward i’ve seen for us, has absolutely nothing.

Look on Youtube the goals he scored for Bradford, majority of them were scuffs into the net from about 8 yards (i would take that from the useless shite now) - Even the ones he has spooned in for us have been tap ins. Absolutely awful.

He’s the worst centre forward i’ve seen for us, has absolutely nothing.

Look on Youtube the goals he scored for Bradford, majority of them were scuffs into the net from about 8 yards (i would take that from the useless shite now) - Even the ones he has spooned in for us have been tap ins. Absolutely awful.
Ye cant disagree this could be a blessing tho

He wouldn't have been mine (or many people's) choice. However needs to be given a bit of time to implement his style and system.

I couldn't give a shite how we get out of this league as long as we do (though agree that looks a long way off af present)

This is a season to consolidate and for Parkinson to get to grips with the squad and instil his style of football.

Next year with a few additions the club might be able to compete at the top of the league.

fans need to be patient.

Thanks to the thousands of absolute f***ing helmet fans that wanted Ross gone we now have Martin O'Neill #2.

Thanks lads.

He won't last a year.

So , Put one of the poorest strikers in the league as your whole focal point of the half ?

I mean , it was long ball taken to a new level , can't even understand what the manager was trying to achieve , absolutely f***ing disgusting tactics.
Fair enough 2 days , but still , very poor choice considering what we have sat thru for 18 months

2nd half , was still trying to get over the 1st half debarcle.

Very f***ing poor tactics . Absolutely done away with new manager bounce straight away

Anyone else thinks any different fair enough
Tactics today !!

Imo as we were leaking goals it was a fair decision to go 4-5-1 however wen we conceded it needs to change quicker .
Regards long ball Ross was 1 dimensional long ball , today we played out to 2 split cb then gained ground to work off wyke. Problem is our cb can not pass water and wyke is not a football player .

Surely someone like Stendel would have us playing more football. We don't have the players to play long ball football, so why bring a manager who plays that way ffs.

Because our owners are absolutely clueless and not willing to put any money into the club.

It’s f***ing appalling at the moment IMO. We are at our lowest in all aspects. Behind the scenes, financially and on the pitch

And learned how to make every player , how to totally humph the ball as far as you can to some shit centre forward.
Some doing that like. Bravo
He’s probably been observing this week. Honestly do you think he’s implemented his tactics within a couple of days? Some of you supporters need to f***ing calm down you’re embarrassing as fuck man.

I know you're frustrated, but that's a bit harsh fella!
We have the best lower leagues target man in Bayo, so that'll always be a real target, but we can also play some decent stuff

You were doing some pretty poor long ball stuff to a guy who looked an absolutely shocking player today. Just all hands and grappling, yet have a 4m striker on the bench!

We were dog shit, as was our 'football'. You deserved the win today.

We dont have a team to play direct style of football.... nor a team to play counter attacking football.... nor a passing style of football. We have a bunch of misfits.... again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back