Long ball game taken to another level

Daks

Winger
So , Put one of the poorest strikers in the league as your whole focal point of the half ?

I mean , it was long ball taken to a new level , can't even understand what the manager was trying to achieve , absolutely f***ing disgusting tactics.
Fair enough 2 days , but still , very poor choice considering what we have sat thru for 18 months

2nd half , was still trying to get over the 1st half debarcle.

Very f***ing poor tactics . Absolutely done away with new manager bounce straight away

Anyone else thinks any different fair enough

Played right into their hands. They are an awful football team, but play to their strengths, fair play to them, they deserved to win but why the fuck don't we play to our strengths?

Watmore is fast, we never gave him a run. Our midfield 3 can pass a football, we punted it over their heads.

The movement from the players was really concerning today, in that there wasn't any. Really easy for the opposition, again.

I didn't know it was his "style" tbf

I have heard of direct football , but , that 1st half was something a can honestly say I have never witnessed, ever , watching Sunderland

I was lucky. After driving 300 miles and being stuck on the closed M1 I arrived home just in time to give the club £5.99 for a stream that didn't work for 45 minutes :lol:

Played right into their hands. They are an awful football team, but play to their strengths, fair play to them, they deserved to win but why the fuck don't we play to our strengths?

Watmore is fast, we never gave him a run. Our midfield 3 can pass a football, we punted it over their heads.

The movement from the players was really concerning today, in that there wasn't any. Really easy for the opposition, again.
Weird how a lot of fans see it and wouldn't have played it this way yet a man who is paid well doesn't.
I was lucky. After driving 300 miles and being stuck on the closed M1 I arrived home just in time to give the club £5.99 for a stream that didn't work for 45 minutes :lol:
Watched the 1st 19 minutes and switched it off and I'm led to believe it got worse

Back