Long ball game taken to another level

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still was poor tactics from him mate.

I'll be very suprised if even a top top level manager could impose a style of play and get their tactics dot on in a matter of days. The players continually resorted to hoof ball under Ross, I wouldn't be surprised if they simply ignore instructions, they look useless.

I’m pleased Wyke is injured, not for the injury itself as i wouldn’t wish that on anyone, but he now cant persevere lumping balls to a shite striker.

People can still criticise, after all it wasn't the fans choice .

You miss my point, I was criticised on here for criticising the dire appointment.
Now we have threads moaning about long balls.
This is how he plays.
I’ve also been told I should back him so I will,
It won’t be long till he’s gone tho

People knew what they were getting, thats his style.

We should put up and shut up
Exactly, it is not going to be Rinus Michels style Total Football is it?

It’s Division 3, punt the ball to Wyke and play for the 2nd balls. It is thin gruel but that is now the diet.

Until the likes of Wycombe are matched for physicality, these type of results will continue.

Exactly, it is not going to be Rinus Michels style Total Football is it?

It’s Division 3, punt the ball to Wyke and play for the 2nd balls. It is thin gruel but that is now the diet.

Until the likes of Wycombe are matched for physicality, these type of results will continue.

Worked well today, 0 shots 😂

The bloke had two days to prepare for the game, give him a chance.

The players need to start takng responsibility, they can't continue hiding behind the opposition. Wyke has to be dropped, he's absolutely useless.

Managed to change it to full on Fookin hoof ball in 2 days though...

A diabolical appointment. Every man and his dog knew it apart from the muppet making the decision. Comical if not so tragic.

Played right into their hands. They are an awful football team, but play to their strengths, fair play to them, they deserved to win but why the fuck don't we play to our strengths?

Watmore is fast, we never gave him a run. Our midfield 3 can pass a football, we punted it over their heads.

The movement from the players was really concerning today, in that there wasn't any. Really easy for the opposition, again.

I know you're frustrated, but that's a bit harsh fella!
We have the best lower leagues target man in Bayo, so that'll always be a real target, but we can also play some decent stuff

You were doing some pretty poor long ball stuff to a guy who looked an absolutely shocking player today. Just all hands and grappling, yet have a 4m striker on the bench!

I know you're frustrated, but that's a bit harsh fella!
We have the best lower leagues target man in Bayo, so that'll always be a real target, but we can also play some decent stuff

You were doing some pretty poor long ball stuff to a guy who looked an absolutely shocking player today. Just all hands and grappling, yet have a 4m striker on the bench!
Yet the bloke who gets paid to see it didnt

I’m pleased Wyke is injured, not for the injury itself as i wouldn’t wish that on anyone, but he now cant persevere lumping balls to a shite striker.

Is that fella normally that poor? From 20secs in with a clumsy foul into our defender, I wondered just who on earth the guy was.
Yet the bloke who gets paid to see it didnt

How is O Nien doing for you guys this year? Looked to be a sort of number 10 role today. As much as we love him at Wycombe he's not really a creative player, so I wonder how you usually set up?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back