Londonderry Car Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus, you bang on non-stop about the various wars going back 100s of years. You spend the month of November every year celebrating a world war that took place over 100 years ago.

Yesterday was the 100th Anniversary of Ireland's first strike for Ireland's successful guerilla war that lead to Independence. Dan Breen lead that first strike and you have a problem with Irish people commemorating it!

You need to get over yourself.
I bang on about what? We spend the whole month of November celebrating a world war that took place over 100 years ago? Is there no end to your bullshit?

This is the best one yet, we celebrate the whole of November, remember the word celebrate. You then tell me that yesterday was the 100th anniversary of a terrorist strike and I have a problem with you commemorating it!

Fuckin hell, that shite was spouted straight out of the Gerry Adams song book, the nasty Brits celebrate a full month but the poor Irish commemorate a terrorist attack!

It seems someone has double standards, you bitter little man, it’s you who needs to get over yourself, you’re a fuckin hypocrite.

Yea, British Army and police are the good guys and never murder or assist others to murder innocent people.
And another classic post from our resident Republican, bitter as fuck. :lol:

You’re actually a laughing stock, brilliant, we celebrate and you commemorate.

Last edited:
Is that because their loyalist counterparts are not planting car bombs etc? It’s impossible for you to post anything without having a dig at the British Government or loyalists, your bitterness is there for all to see.

So which Republican terrorist organisation are responsible for drug smuggling, or a you trying to tell me that it’s only a loyalist problem?

As for the smuggling issues on the border, it’s always been there, it’s always been a massive issue. Just look at the ‘hero’ Slab Murphy.

Former Provos are kneecapping drug dealers in republican areas. Loyalists are dealing drugs in their areas.

Drugs in republic are gang owned and managed. You may have heard of the Hutch and Kinahan family (who are feuding now).

I bang on about what? We spend the whole month of November celebrating a world war that took place over 100 years ago? Is there no end to your bullshit?

This is the best one yet, we celebrate the whole of November, remember the word celebrate. You then tell me that yesterday was the 100th anniversary of a terrorist strike and I have a problem with you commemorating it!

Fuckin hell, that shite was spouted straight out of the Gerry Adams song book, the nasty Brits celebrate a full month but the poor Irish commemorate a terrorist attack!

It seems someone has double standards, you bitter little man, it’s you who needs to get over yourself, you’re a fuckin hypocrite.

And another classic post from our resident Republican, bitter as fuck. :lol:

You’re actually a laughing stock, brilliant, we celebrate and you commemorate.

Yes, you are celebrating that you won the war and you spend the whole of November telling yourselves how brilliant you are. You never let Germany forget and this whole Brexit thing is down to not being top dog in the world anymore.

The rest of the world can only feel sorry for you now.

Last edited:
Former Provos are kneecapping drug dealers in republican areas. Loyalists are dealing drugs in their areas.

Drugs in republic are gang owned and managed. You may have heard of the Hutch and Kinahan family (who are feuding now).
I’m not interested in that now, I’m more interested in your double standards when it comes to celebrating/commemorating. Why is it one side celebrate and one side commemorate?

Also, can you show me where the Brits celebrate a World War for the whole of November? If you’re making these outlandish claims then surely you’ll be able to back them up.

Think the problem with Derry/Londonderry is that there is a majority of nationalists which isn't reflected in elections.The place has completely and utterly gerrymandered to protect the unionist minority.
Londonderry isn't Gerrymandered at all. The council and local elective are entirely republican. They voted a few years back to recognise that all unnoficial documentation use the term Derry. But to officially change it they have to petition it to the Queen. Thus recognising her sovereignty and authority... which they won't do.

So tough shit. It's Londonderry.

Yes, you are celebrating that you won the war and you spend the whole of November telling yourselves how brilliant you are. You never let Germany forget and this whole Brexit thing is down to not being top dog in the world anymore.

The rest of the world can only feel sorry for you now.
So it’s Brexit you’re bitter about, again can you show me anywhere where we celebrate the whole of November telling ourselves how brilliant we are, whilst we are there can you tell me how we never let Germany forget it?

The bitterness from you is oozing all over this thread, it’s quite sad that you have these views when the majority have moved on.

Fancy thinking Brexit is about the UK not being top dogs as you put it, you continue to spout bullshit and embarrass yourself, even the posters you had onside have gone, I wonder why.

You are extremely bitter. Why do you post on a Sunderland forum when we are everything you despise, we are English, have a massive military family, the biggest remembrance parade outside of London and we voted out of the EU, yet more double standards?

Last edited:
In a place called Gibraltar, well known as the Rock, 3 IRA scumbags were counting their stock, when a long came some soldiers, they are Britain’s best and they’re known the whole world over as the proud SAS.

The IRA, were blown away, 3 corpses were left in Gibraltar that day.

What vote? If a vote was given to the citizens of the city the name change would be comfortably approved.

The Unionist parties will always officially refer to it as Londonderry but the majority of unionists call it Derry in their day to day lives.

PS I'm no sympathiser of the pathetic actions of the dissedents this week
This isn't the case.

Actually the local run elective that have control of the city are near entirely republican and have voted previously to refer it to it unnoficially as Derry.

They won't officially change it because to do that you need royal ascent and that recogises the Queens authority.

Thus it stays the same.

Last edited:
So it’s Brexit you’re bitter about, again can you show me anywhere where we celebrate the whole of November telling ourselves how brilliant we are, whilst we are there can you tell me how we never let Germany forget it?

The bitterness from you is oozing all over this thread, it’s quite sad that you have these views when the majority have moved on.

Fancy thinking Brexit is about the UK not being top dogs as you put it, you continue to spout bullshit and embarrass yourself, even the posters you had onside have gone, I wonder why.

You are extremely bitter. Why do you post on a Sunderland forum when we are everything you despise, we are English, have a massive military family, the biggest remembrance parade outside of London and we voted out of the EU, yet more double standards?

Dear me.:confused:

Hers another IRA sympathiser. I suppose you agree with him do you?

If you think stating facts is bitter then may I suggest you have another read of his double standard comments.

Do you think we celebrate the whole month of November about previous wars and the poor Irish commemorate a terrorist attack?

Last edited:
This isn't the case.

Actually the local run elective that have control of the city are near entirely republican and have voted previously to refer it to it unnoficially as Derry.

They won't officially change it because to do that you need royal ascent and that recogises the Queens authority.

Thus it stays the same.
Pretty much all of the above is absolute bollocks.

The council have voted serval times to change the name but this has been overruled by the high court stating only legislation or Royal perogative can change the name, something Sinn Fein or Derry/Strabane Council have no control over.

Pretty much all of the above is absolute bollocks.

The council have voted serval times to change the name but this has been overruled by the high court stating only legislation or Royal perogative can change the name, something Sinn Fein or Derry/Strabane Council have no control over.
Eh? That's basically what I said.

If you think stating facts is bitter then may I suggest you have another read of his double standard comments.

Do you think we celebrate the whole month of November about previous wars and the poor Irish commemorate a terrorist attack?

Yes, once in a 100 years Irish people commemorate the first strike for independence and you equate that to the carry on in Britain in the month of November about the WWI & II :lol:

Sorry mate but i'm no IRA sympathiser.
I'm firmly from the John Hume school of Irish politics. The bloke who understood the need for both communities to work together for peace.
It's really depressing the amount of people on here who can't see two sides to an argument.

Eh? That's basically what I said.
You stated that Derry Council won't recognise the Queens authority so the name change cannot happen when the truth is that the council has no influence on Royal perogatives.

A democratic vote in the city, which I'm sure you'd support, could solve the issue fairly easily.

Yes, once in a 100 years Irish people commemorate the first strike for independence and you equate that to the carry on in Britain in the month of November about the WWI & II :lol:
So you’re talking out of your arse then, yes?We don’t celebrate the whole of November, we commemorate the 11th day of the 11th month, you know that important DAY not month.

Do you lot not celebrate every year around Easter time or is that commemorating?

Again, as you seem to struggle with questions, why are you on a Sunderland forum, we are everything you are against, yet more double standards.

Let’s not forget that many Irish commemorate Remembrance Sunday, that must hurt.

Last edited:
You stated that Derry Council won't recognise the Queens authority so the name change cannot happen when the truth is that the council has no influence on Royal perogatives.

A democratic vote in the city, which I'm sure you'd support, could solve the issue fairly easily.
Which is correct.

If you have a referendum or as they have done a local council vote.

They have to petition the results to the Queen to get her ascent to enforce it lawfully.

They will never do that. Hence it remains the same.

If they want to do it by legislation it need a to be passed in parliament. Which to do that would require them swearing an oath to the Queen. Which they won't do.

So remind me which bit I was wrong about again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back