Londonderry Car Bomb

There’s a terrorist related incident, on average once a week here. By that I mean a shooting, weapons find, suspect device or explosion. They really haven’t gone away unfortunately. Although thankfully the number of loons is much less in number and it’s nowhere near the scale of what it was 20 odd years ago. Hence the caution around the border issue with Brexit. It could potentially act as a catalyst to increase tensions and incidents further

There’s a terrorist related incident, on average once a week here. By that I mean a shooting, weapons find, suspect device or explosion. They really haven’t gone away unfortunately. Although thankfully the number of loons is much less in number and it’s nowhere near the scale of what it was 20 odd years ago. Hence the caution around the border issue with Brexit. It could potentially act as a catalyst to increase tensions and incidents further
More drugs and mob like activity than terrorism related.

The provos caused my cousin to close his bar in donegal as he wouldn’t pay the protection money they wanted from him.

More drugs and mob like activity than terrorism related.

The provos caused my cousin to close his bar in donegal as he wouldn’t pay the protection money they wanted from him.
They’re two sides of the same coin. Always were. The provies and loyalists at their height didn’t fund their weaponry and pay their goons from the proceeds of rattling a few collections tins in pubs and clubs. Extortion, smuggling , drugs, robberies were, and are the bread and butter of these scumbags. There just happens to be a political element, to varying degrees of importance to these groups

Back