London Climate Disruption

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this year's climate change junket, sorry, conference is in Santiago, Chile. Possibly the most irritating part of the whole issue is having smug, hypocritical politicians flying around the world (at my expense) telling me I should take my holidays at home in future.
its certainly an industry with plenty on the gravy train. you've got that Ocasio Cortez talking about a green deal then in the next breath flying over to Glasto to give a speech.

that said... you cant really argue with the logic that we should take better care of our planet.

Today they are planning on targeting the tube network. Let’s see how quickly they lose any public support they had.
There are always winners and losers in this, off to London for another long day, similar to some old bill doing 18 hour shifts the other day.

I've got no problem with people demonstrating for a greener, cleaner world. Let's face it, it's probably a good idea for us all.
What I disagree with is the daft fuckers complete lack of awareness on the matter and the hypocrisy they display.

Do a demo where they all ride into London on carbon neutrally produced bicycles wearing natural fibres with a packed lunch consisting of organically home produced food. Either that or fuck off and practice what you preach.

I've got no problem with people demonstrating for a greener, cleaner world. Let's face it, it's probably a good idea for us all.
What I disagree with is the daft fuckers complete lack of awareness on the matter and the hypocrisy they display.

Do a demo where they all ride into London on carbon neutrally produced bicycles wearing natural fibres with a packed lunch consisting of organically home produced food. Either that or fuck off and practice what you preach.

I'm happy for people to protest even if they aren't 100% carbon neutral.
I'm happy for people to disrupt traffic in That London to raise the profile.
Just don't be so righteous about it.

I'm happy for people to protest even if they aren't 100% carbon neutral.
I'm happy for people to disrupt traffic in That London to raise the profile.
Just don't be so righteous about it.
Like I said I'm not bothered about them protesting. I just find them hypocritical.

It would be like Cyril Smith when he was alive preaching a need for healthy eating and safeguarding children :lol:

Aye but that's like saying you can't be against unethical zinc mining if you own a mobile phone.

How to disrupt the disruptors? Release them without charge. Will upset them loads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back