London Climate Disruption

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Bishop Boy, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Bishop Boy

Bishop Boy Striker

BBC News - Extinction Rebellion: Climate protesters block roads
    Climate protesters block London roads

Is it wrong of me to say they should issue a warning, then just run the fuckers down?

Morse likes this.
  2. CatRyan

CatRyan Striker

What rights are you seeking to deny here?
    Those to:

Protest
    Live

Or do you deny Global Warming is real?

3. Elephant

Elephant Winger

A woman has glued herself to a revolving door. She could end up quite dizzy by the end of the day.

4. James

James Striker

It's a mad one, but maybe we should listen to them and change how we go about things.

5. Rubberglove

Rubberglove Midfield

She gets her self around

6. Seems to be a lot of vandalism and certainly not peaceful. Round them up and shoot them if they aren't capable of protesting peacefully

Doeboy likes this.
  7. Elephant

Elephant Winger

Shoot to kill ?

GordonMuchallNo1Fan likes this.
  8. DJP

DJP Striker

It's quite amusing seeing comments from right wingers on Twitter who are slagging them off for trying to save our planet yet the same critics call for direct action over the likes of Brexit which which will basically just line the pockets of the rich conglomerates and hedge funds that run and ruin our country.

Lord Alfred, Inkman, Deano and 4 others like this.
  9. Discopants91

Discopants91 Striker

Smelly hippy bassas should get a job.

10. Easy fix. Just build nuclear power stations, like france and sweden have done. But the smelly hippies won't have it.

rokerexile, Morse and Bishop Boy like this.
  11. Aye just get rid.

12. Harry Angstrom

Harry Angstrom Striker

What right have others got to disrupt lawful citizens going about their day?

So how do we go about this?

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    KatManDont, Morse, fecker and 2 others like this.
  13. I'd put my house on that the lad who sits behind me at work is there. He went to the last one and phoned in 'sick' this morning. The work-shy, smelly, hippy kernt.

14. woollyback

woollyback Winger

15. SAFC1962

SAFC1962 Reserve Squad

Should have kept Boris Johnson's water cannons and squirted them for hours, would've given them a wash as well ! I agree they have no right to disrupt people going about their business by blocking bridges etc.

16. :lol:

17. spitfire

spitfire Striker

Some came and protested outside of the St Brides Institute.

They were singing songs about water being their friend i think.

They looked like one of them weird cults but seemed harmless enough.

They left what looks like a pile of leaves in the square and a cross made from straw tied to the railings.

18. They are entitled to protest but they look a bit silly vandalising things. Taser/Shoot them would sharp stop them behaving like that

19. Traumtor

Traumtor Goalkeeper

For years the governments of the world have pissed about with merely words, false commitments and little or no action. For years those concerned with our planet reaching an anthropologically-induced point of no return have been ignored, scientifically sound research deemed fake news by the most powerful man on the planet. Unfortunately as the situation gets more desperate, as our planet undergoes changes that may be irreversible, those who give a damn about our planet will resort to less peaceful ways in order to force change. Good on them, I say. We only have one planet and we’re fucking it up, unless we act now we don’t deserve to have a safe, clean environment.

Chop Buster, callum, Inkman and 16 others like this.
  20. Scimmy

Scimmy Striker

Someone should go and spin the door as fast as they can for a few minutes! :lol:

PinzaC55, RossTheNinja and Bishop Boy like this.