London Climate Disruption

Canny few arrests.

@SkyNewsBreak: Metropolitan Police says the total number of people arrested in connection with an ongoing climate change protest in London has risen to 209

For years the governments of the world have pissed about with merely words, false commitments and little or no action. For years those concerned with our planet reaching an anthropologically-induced point of no return have been ignored, scientifically sound research deemed fake news by the most powerful man on the planet. Unfortunately as the situation gets more desperate, as our planet undergoes changes that may be irreversible, those who give a damn about our planet will resort to less peaceful ways in order to force change. Good on them, I say. We only have one planet and we’re f***ing it up, unless we act now we don’t deserve to have a safe, clean environment.

I totally agree but have a go at the people who are causing it. have a go at those who deny.

Its like the vicar having a go at his congregation because of people not attending

Thought as such. You normally find the typical tree hugging, eco warrior have no family ties so they can persue things they pretend to give a fuck about.

Then again you might actually care, but you will prefer to do fuck all about it other then shout and scream in crowds or on social media because you have no other responsibility in your life.

Thought as such. You normally find the typical tree hugging, eco warrior have no family ties so they can persue things they pretend to give a fuck about.

Then again you might actually care, but you will prefer to do fuck all about it other then shout and scream in crowds or on social media because you have no other responsibility in your life.

It was a no to answering the question.

You might want to watch the videos or go and experience these protests yourself. They're packed full of families and bairns playing in the street. I don't actually think you could be more wrong if you tried.

Well this bloke reckons we don't need to be cleaning anything up.
He'll soon change his mind when a protester glues themselves to his car.

It was a no to answering the question.

You might want to watch the videos or go and experience these protests yourself. They're packed full of families and bairns playing in the street. I don't actually think you could be more wrong if you tried.
The poor kids. Imagine telling a young'n that the worlds going to end in 12 years, they'll be having nightmares.

Last edited:
I read yesterday that the Chinese are building huge amounts of coal fired power stations. In fact the new builds are equivalent to the entire coal powered stations in the USA. And the UK are responsible for something less than 1% of global c02 emissions. Arseholes like this are firing at the wrong targets because it is easy to do so.
The UK are responsible for less than a fifth of 1% of the worlds emissions.

Back