London Climate Disruption

For years the governments of the world have pissed about with merely words, false commitments and little or no action. For years those concerned with our planet reaching an anthropologically-induced point of no return have been ignored, scientifically sound research deemed fake news by the most powerful man on the planet. Unfortunately as the situation gets more desperate, as our planet undergoes changes that may be irreversible, those who give a damn about our planet will resort to less peaceful ways in order to force change. Good on them, I say. We only have one planet and we’re f***ing it up, unless we act now we don’t deserve to have a safe, clean environment.

Absolutely. I'm all for peaceful protests but in certain circumstances action is what is needed.

In 30 years time, we will be saying 'I wish we changed when we had a chance'.

So they are using aerosol spray cans and when they've gone others will need to use high powered chemicals to clean it all up !! Yesterday I suggested that Boris's water cannons should have been used. Today, clear the areas of innocents, tear gas the area, then dump them in a furniture van and drive it around for hours. As has been said, what the UK does (in pollution production) is minimal. They need to get a job, get a life and get a wash!
Yours,
Mr Angry, Cheltenham

12 years before we reach the point of no return surely? ie the damage will be so bad the planet will be in an irreversible decline......Good on the protesters I say, the only thing govt are interested in is money and power........If cleaning up the climate will get them power they will deal with it.
Theres no such thing as a point of no return in climate change.

It is very relevant. Very, very relevant. Exponential - that's a big word. STOP HAVING KIDS. f***ing washing your cans out and making sure they are in the right bin. Fuck off man, it's overpopulation that is the issue not recycling and shite like that.
population change in the UK has no bearing on climate change.

Pretty much f***ing nothing we do in the UK has any effect on climate change. That is my point pretty much.
I agree with that. I still think we should recycle things that are easy to do so, but some things are more bother than they are worth and end up shipped half way round the world and still cause pollution.

If global warming is a problem let the people responsible sort it out. It has nothing to do with the UK.
Except we started the industrial revolution :lol:

Last edited:

Back