Liverpool fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I heard about the rent they pay , can’t see them ever buying it tbh.

Notwithstanding their current ability to raise the funds to buy it , which I’d guess are a bit suspect.

Your stuck with a shit ground , with questionable owners , good luck , I think you need it.

My thinking aswell - cbwhu seems a decent lad but think he's in way over his head like - you can't buy a one bed flat for peanuts in London never mind a 60,000 seater stadium :lol:

Not always my favourite but fair play to them for thios, flying and anti Gold Sullivan and Brady flag on the Kop when we play them next week

Fookin 'rseholes wots it gorra do them...
typo, I changed it although we did wi the FA War Cup

imagine it will happen, we'll get the stadium for peanuts s it is still losing 18m quid a year and would be only bidder due to our water tight 99 year lease so nobody else will want it

Fookin scandalous waste of tax payer money......cockney Mags both abusing their Coonsel hooses....

Last edited:
Pricks will do anything for a bit of attention.

Same way they #YNWA on any tragedy not even relating to football.

Hate Pickford because he's Englands no1

Hate Kane because he's England's top man

Hated Chelsea and now Man City because they dared turn successful.

Odious.
They are a pretty special team tbf

I would have told west ham to get fucked, would west ham have done for same for them when they had hicks and gillet, would they fuck, the owners at west ham reaaly aren't that bad on the grand scheme of things. They have the best interests of the club at heart

Can be done, look at Real Sociaded, once we buy the stadium there's no reason we ca't do the same

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image
but this is what the owners are waiting for, they cant come out publicly and say it though, so why give them so much shit
Why to keep LFC fans out the city? Anfield would be empty ;)
scousers I know, always say its a myth that there are more everton fans than Liverpool fans living in liverpool

Last edited:
and achieved absolutely nothing

we are worse off in the table and in more debt than when they took over 10 years ago

so basically they've achieved nothing on the pitch, nothing off the pitch and sold our home in the process while telling lie after lie after lie after lie

they have loaned the club 45m quid. So far they have taken 18m in interest on it while claiming not to have taken anything out of the club

Good, fuck your shit club

No offence, of course

When I think of West Ham, I think of London also rans.
They didn’t mind moving to a stadium that woukd cost them a fraction of what it should have, even though they knew it wasnt a football ground and have moaned about it and blamed it for everything since.
Didn’t bother them to know other clubs.....ie Spurs have had to spend a fortune to move hence seriously restricting their ability to strengthen on the field.
Moyes as Manager.
I hope they go down.

Most of those losses come from converting to and from football mode

But they pale into insignificance alongside the cost of converting the stadium yet again.

Spurs did a feasibility study and worked out that it would be cheaper to demolish it and build a new one.

and achieved absolutely nothing

we are worse off in the table and in more debt than when they took over 10 years ago

so basically they've achieved nothing on the pitch, nothing off the pitch and sold our home in the process while telling lie after lie after lie after lie

they have loaned the club 45m quid. So far they have taken 18m in interest on it while claiming not to have taken anything out of the club
When they took over was there a negative reaction from west ham fans , were many sceptical ??

When they took over was there a negative reaction from west ham fans , were many sceptical ??
yes although many were just happy it wasn't Tony Fernandes or that Italian loony that bought Leeds as they were both interested too
But they pale into insignificance alongside the cost of converting the stadium yet again.

Spurs did a feasibility study and worked out that it would be cheaper to demolish it and build a new one.
wouldn't need to be totally converted though, dig the pitch down a few meres, add rows of seats which would the reach pitch side job done

Even a full conversion you'd only have to change the seating bit, the infrastructure of the places and transport links etc really are top notch
My thinking aswell - cbwhu seems a decent lad but think he's in way over his head like - you can't buy a one bed flat for peanuts in London never mind a 60,000 seater stadium :lol:
the club have already confirmed they want to buy it
with athletics moving out removing the need for a track entirely I'll be very surprised if it doesn't happen
The London Assembly have also already asked if we would want to buy it
""When questioned at the hearing on whether West Ham’s co-owners, David Gold and Davis Sullivan, would be interested in buying the venue, Brady said: “That's certainly something we'd look at.

“I think if it was to become a dedicated football stadium, with pop concerts and maybe the occasional rugby match that could be a really seriously good proposition.""

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back