Liverpool fans...

yes although many were just happy it wasn't Tony Fernandes or that Italian loony that bought Leeds as they were both interested too

wouldn't need to be totally converted though, dig the pitch down a few meres, add rows of seats which would the reach pitch side job done

Even a full conversion you'd only have to change the seating bit, the infrastructure of the places and transport links etc really are top notch

the club have already confirmed they want to buy it
with athletics moving out removing the need for a track entirely I'll be very surprised if it doesn't happen
The London Assembly have also already asked if we would want to buy it
""When questioned at the hearing on whether West Ham’s co-owners, David Gold and Davis Sullivan, would be interested in buying the venue, Brady said: “That's certainly something we'd look at.

“I think if it was to become a dedicated football stadium, with pop concerts and maybe the occasional rugby match that could be a really seriously good proposition.""

Thought they were liars so now you believe their lies ?

because we've been lied to in order for us to let them sell our home
Is that the home that tax payers money helped to build and then a further £300+ million of tax payers money helped to convert into a football stadium and now its running costs are partly funded by the tax payer?

Forgive my lack of sympathy. West Ham and Moyes are a match made in heaven.

Is that the home that tax payers money helped to build and then a further £300+ million of tax payers money helped to convert into a football stadium and now its running costs are partly funded by the tax payer?

Forgive my lack of sympathy. West Ham and Moyes are a match made in heaven.
Totally tax payer funded

Losing 20m quid every single year

Which is why we will pay peanuts when we buy it

Totally tax payer funded

Losing 20m quid every single year

Which is why we will pay peanuts when we buy it

Depends what you consider "peanuts" marra.

Unless Brady sucks off a few of the Tory party I would be shocked if it went for as cheap as you are expecting.

Last edited:
Depends what you consider "peanuts" marra.

Unless Brady sucks off a few of the Tory party I would be shocked if it went for as cheap as you are expecting.
With us as a sitting tennant with a cast iron guarantee of low rent and that our games take present over everything we would be the only bidder

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
wouldn't need to be totally converted though, dig the pitch down a few meres, add rows of seats which would the reach pitch side job done

Even a full conversion you'd only have to change the seating bit, the infrastructure of the places and transport links etc really are top notch

awful club, city and fans.
west ham are sadly not the club they used to be. i always enjoyed going there but they're as deluded in their self importance as most other premier clubs. quite enjoying watching their plight tbh. and even then they've got nothing to twist about relatively speaking.

Back