Liverpool fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
not when it something as important as moving us from our home

You don't get to be wrong on 100% of your "pledges" and not face any flak

HE said in HIS lifetime though

how many league titles have you won in that?

we;ve won 3 FA Cup and a European Cup Winners Cup in that period
in my lifetime we've won the football league 4 times pal. ;)

i didn't see that bit tbf so fair enough. however, in my life time ive seen you get to a cup final and win a play off or two, alongside a couple of relegations. not exactly solid pl club, like ourselves.

It’s difficult to have any sympathy for the random West Ham gadgee on here as he was giving it the big’ I about have waiting list etc when they moved stadium. Mega LOL

in my lifetime we've won the football league 4 times pal. ;)

i didn't see that bit tbf so fair enough. however, in my life time ive seen you get to a cup final and win a play off or two, alongside a couple of relegations. not exactly solid pl club, like ourselves.
3 FA Cups and a European Cup Winners Cup to be more precise

as well as other European, FA and League Cup finals which we lost, 8 or 9 seasons in Europe and finishing top 3
is that reversible?
no, nor would ours need to be as we'll buy it after athletics move out to go to the new stadium being built for the Commonwealth games in Birmingham

Last edited:
3 FA Cups and a European Cup Winners Cup to be more precise

as well as other European, FA and League Cup finals which we lost, 8 or 9 seasons in Europe and finishing top 3

no, nor would ours need to be as we'll buy it after athletics move out to go to the new stadium being built for the Commonwealth games in Birmingham
4 fa cups? you should ring the club and tell them, because it only shows three.

also, similar to what i just did, i said in my lifetime. none of those were in my lifetime. looks like we both jumped the gun lol.

maybe thats it then; once the athletics fucks off you can make permanent changes

4 fa cups? you should ring the club and tell them, because it only shows three.

also, similar to what i just did, i said in my lifetime. none of those were in my lifetime. looks like we both jumped the gun lol.

maybe thats it then; once the athletics fucks off you can make permanent changes
typo, I changed it although we did wi the FA War Cup

imagine it will happen, we'll get the stadium for peanuts s it is still losing 18m quid a year and would be only bidder due to our water tight 99 year lease so nobody else will want it

I like Liverpool fans, they helped us get a point there in 2016 after distracting their players by walking out early.

Apart from that, there’s nothing much more I like about them.

Can be done, look at Real Sociaded, once we buy the stadium there's no reason we ca't do the same

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

From what I heard about the rent they pay , can’t see them ever buying it tbh.

Notwithstanding their current ability to raise the funds to buy it , which I’d guess are a bit suspect.

Your stuck with a shit ground , with questionable owners , good luck , I think you need it.

imagine it will happen, we'll get the stadium for peanuts s it is still losing 18m quid a year and would be only bidder due to our water tight 99 year lease so nobody else will want it

You've already got the stadium for peanuts.

Why would you want to take on losses of £18M a year?

Finishing top
Watxh the video above

Seats no further away than at boleyn
World class stadium
World class team
Challenge the top 6 financially

All things promised to get us to move
You were banging on about top 6 in the summer you whopper all the great signings Fornals, Haller etc and having Audrey as your manager

Now its the owners fault because it turns out your squad is shite ?

Finishing top
You were banging on about top 6 in the summer you whopper all the great signings Fornals, Haller etc and having Audrey as your manager

Now its the owners fault because it turns out your squad is shite ?
This is what I mean like. Complaining after the event about things the owners can't really control. You could even argue the stadium is world class if you wanted to but I personally think it's awful.

Absolute worst set of supporters.

Remember when their fans and players "united" in support of Luis Suarez after he was proven to have racially abused Evra and received an 8 match ban. I'm sure their players even wore shirts with messages of support on them.

Would love nothing more than for them to somehow bottle the league.
You literally read my mind. Hate the whinging scum almost as much as the mags.

Watxh the video above

Seats no further away than at boleyn
World class stadium
World class team
Challenge the top 6 financially

All things promised to get us to move

Eh? Do you not think your expectations are a little unrealistic?

You all seemed chuffed to pieces when you found out that you were moving to a 60k seater stadium or whatever it is for next to nowt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back