Liverpool fans...

was at the protest vs Everton and will be at the next one vs Southampton

campaign is gaining momentum and now the owners have made the ridiculous decision to go to war with sky and the press they are all over that every day almost too

Why do West Ham fans always complain?

Absolute worst set of supporters.

Remember when their fans and players "united" in support of Luis Suarez after he was proven to have racially abused Evra and received an 8 match ban. I'm sure their players even wore shirts with messages of support on them.

Would love nothing more than for them to somehow bottle the league.
this. worse than the fake man utd fans for sure.

whats even worse is that a lot of people were glory hunters as kids then as they get older start supporting their local team. now liverpool look like theyre gonna win the league, they've started crawling out the woodwork. i know a fair few liverpool fans, and not one from Liverpool.

Watxh the video above

Seats no further away than at boleyn
World class stadium
World class team
Challenge the top 6 financially

All things promised to get us to move
Well the stadium is a good one.
World class team was always going to be fanciful.
You’s have spent decent money and brought in a manager who’d won premier league.

At end of day in my lifetime West Ham always been a pretty mediocre club to yoing between too flight and 2nd tier.Usually when in top flight yous are in bottom half as well.
There’s only so many sides can win things and challenge at top end. History tells us West Ham aren’t one of them.

Bury and Bolton fans have got off lightly when you consider West Hams plight. I’ll have some jellied eels for tea tonight to show my solidarity with our cockney friends.

Well the stadium is a good one.
World class team was always going to be fanciful.
You’s have spent decent money and brought in a manager who’d won premier league.

At end of day in my lifetime West Ham always been a pretty mediocre club to yoing between too flight and 2nd tier.Usually when in top flight yous are in bottom half as well.
There’s only so many sides can win things and challenge at top end. History tells us West Ham aren’t one of them.
we've been relegated 5 times in 60 odd years, and spent 54 of the last 62 years in the top flight - hardly a yoyo side

for comparison you've gone down 11 times in that period to our 5 and spent 32 years out the top flight to our 8
didn't you qualify for europe not so long ago? and you have a world class stadium.
not a world class football stadium with seats as close to the pitch as at the Boleyn

that's what we were promised

Last edited:
we've been relegated 5 times in 60 odd years, and spent 54 of the last 62 years in the top flight - hardly a yoyo side

for comparison you've gone down 11 times in that period to our 6 and spent 32 years out the top flight to our 6

not a world class football stadium with seats as close to the pitch as at the Boleyn

Are you not confusing promises with pledges? You can't just promise things in football. It isn't a binary sport.

Last edited:

for comparison you've gone down 11 times in that period to our 6 and spent 32 years out the top flight to our 6

if you go a bit further back weve won 6 league titles. how many have you won? we can all adjust stuff to make it sound better. you're not exactly everton or spurs are you?

Are you not confusing promises with pledges? You can't just promise non binary things. Football isn't a binary sport.
not when it something as important as moving us from our home

You don't get to be wrong on 100% of your "pledges" and not face any flak
if you go a bit further back weve won 6 league titles. how many have you won? we can all adjust stuff to make it sound better. you're not exactly everton or spurs are you?
HE said in HIS lifetime we've been a yoyo club though, just showing that we really haven't

Last edited:

for comparison you've gone down 11 times in that period to our 5 and spent 32 years out the top flight to our 8

An Olympic athletics stadium was never going to morph into a football stadium , anyone who believed the lies from the dildo twins is dafter than I gave them credit for.

I honestly thought you’s had spent more time in 2nd tier than that. By the way not sure why you’re comparing to ourselves as I’m fully aware we are a mediocre club in grand scheme of things.

Plenty of Liverpool "fans" in Scunny who are actually pathetic enough to stroll around calling everyone "lad" in some bizarre fake scouse lilt. Can't stand the bastards. "We are LFC - This Means More" etc - nauseating.

Liverpool fans are (generally) fantastic.

When we think of the "perfect" night at the SoL, i think we all have those famous European nights at Anfield in our head. Flags, crowd baying for blood etc. Fans and players celebrating together at the end.

Back