Liverpool fans...

Think you have to have a look at the players.

Team is far better than it's showing, Let Allardyce go, Sacked Bilic, Sacked Pellegrini, They all aren't bad managers.

You had to move on from your old ground if you were to ever acheive what the fans want / expect.
Why did they have to leave The Boleyn? West Ham are/were never a 50/60k fan base. The Boleyn was perfect for them, it must be horrible for the hardcore supporters having to go to that monstrosity now. I still hope they go down like, but that's just because of Moyes

I'm not as against it as some as I'm 99% certain we'll be buying in a few years time at which time it can be fixed

but it doesn't compare to the Boleyn at all

So you say we've had good mamangers and have good players

That would suggest there's only one other place the problem can be - the boardroom

how comes we've not achieved anything different or moved up the spending table since we moved then?

we have one yes one scout

Our training ground is worse than some in league one
No, What i actually said was you probably need to look at the performance of the players.

You can't blame the boardroom completely for performances on the pitch, They have spent a siginifcant ammount of money.

How come you haven't acheived anything different? Not many teams do year in, year out. There's only been real progression outside the top 4 from Leicester and Wolves, this generally changes on a season by season basis.

West Ham under Bilic / Allardyce were exactly what should be expected from West Ham, whether you like it or not. If certain teams click one year they can over-acheive and do well, thats the reality.

You all made a massive fuss when it wasn't even that bad, It's now worse.
Why did they have to leave The Boleyn? West Ham are/were never a 50/60k fan base. The Boleyn was perfect for them, it must be horrible for the hardcore supporters having to go to that monstrosity now. I still hope they go down like, but that's just because of Moyes
Don't disagree with what you have said.

I think the fans alongside the board wanted a bigger stadium to increase revenue and to have a stadium that would be suitable for Europe. It's fell flat on its arse, not that i give two hoots like.

I feel for you to a point mate. Selling your spiritual home to move into a rent free athletics stadium, despite the massive protests, shows they really don't have the fans at heart. You are though getting bigger attendances at reduced ticket prices compared to Upton Park, which implies that despite the protests, more of you than ever are showing up. Surely the loan money was not part of the ground sales funds? If so, massive piss take
no this is separate money they put it in, claimed they were spending their kids inheritance (yes they really said that even though it was juts a loan) and have so far taken about 40% interest on it

No, What i actually said was you probably need to look at the performance of the players.

You can't blame the boardroom completely for performances on the pitch, They have spent a siginifcant ammount of money.

How come you haven't acheived anything different? Not many teams do year in, year out. There's only been real progression outside the top 4 from Leicester and Wolves, this generally changes on a season by season basis.

West Ham under Bilic / Allardyce were exactly what should be expected from West Ham, whether you like it or not. If certain teams click one year they can over-acheive and do well, thats the reality.

You all made a massive fuss when it wasn't even that bad, It's now worse.

Don't disagree with what you have said.

I think the fans alongside the board wanted a bigger stadium to increase revenue and to have a stadium that would be suitable for Europe. It's fell flat on its arse, not that i give two hoots like.
Aye I can't remember seeing any protests at the time about moving to the new stadium

Fixed as in seats nearer the pitch..more like a football stadium than an athletics one?
yeah, would't take a lot, dig the pitch down and add rows of seats at the front

then ends are being straightened and bought in in the summer but would need to totally do away with the track to do the sides

Then could move the screens and fill that stupid gap between tiers at the ends too

ends going from this -
Logon or register to see this image

to this i the summer -

Logon or register to see this image

moves the seats 4-5m closer and adds extra seats too, we already going to 62,500 next year this would bump it up more ahead of finally opening the rest of the seats the year after

Last edited:
no this is separate money they put it in, claimed they were spending their kids inheritance (yes they really said that even though it was juts a loan) and have so far taken about 40% interest on it
I know they see you as a 'Business' ( f***ing hate to think we're looked on as customers!! ), but is does sound like they're draining the life out of your club.

I know they see you as a 'Business' ( f***ing hate to think we're looked on as customers!! ), but is does sound like they're draining the life out of your club.
they paid 100m

supposedly they turned down 650m from red Bull 2 years ago. Not sure I believe that but the club will go for at least 500m leaving them one hell of a nice profit

the feeling is they are just keeping it ticking over util they can sell without giving the tax payer any of the profit (that was part of deal when got stadium, of sold in certain time they had to give % of profit back to government)

they paid 100m

supposedly they turned down 650m from red Bull 2 years ago. Not sure I believe that but the club will go for at least 500m leaving them one hell of a nice profit

the feeling is they are just keeping it ticking over util they can sell without giving the tax payer any of the profit (that was part of deal when got stadium, of sold in certain time they had to give % of profit back to government)

The problem is what happens if they sell to someone who just wants to run it for a business?

As much as we would all love Man City owners they are very few and far between.

We wanted Kenwright out but thats because under his stewardship we were crippled with debt, went 2 years without signing a player for cash, could only buy by selling our best players (had to sell both Rooney and Arteta to stop the banks calling in the debt) and had 3 failed stadium moves under his control.

From what I gather your owners have done not much wrong but recruit the wrong managers / players which happens (look at us in recent years).

The stadium move was awful I agree but fans never really protested the move so its hard to have sympathy in fairness mate.

Last edited:
The problem is what happens if they sell to someone who just wants to run it for a business?

As much as we would all love Man City owners they are very few and far between.

We wanted Kenwright out but thats because under his stewardship we were crippled with debt, went 2 years without signing a player for cash, could only buy by selling our best players (had to sell both Rooney and Arteta to stop the banks calling in the debt) and had 3 failed stadium moves under his control.

From what I gather your owners have done not much wrong but recruit the wrong managers / players which happens (look at us in recent years).

The stadium move was awful I agree but fans never really protested the move so its hard to have sympathy in fairness mate.
We didn’t protest as they promised it would be a world class stadium with seats no further away than the boleyn with a world class team to matcb and we would be able to chase the top 6 financially

Last edited:
Is it just me or are West Ham fans mags in disguise? You never hear a word when they win a couple of games. Soon as they lose a couple it’s all the owners fault and they want them out.

And what exactly is it you’re doing other than whinging on forums?
was at the protest vs Everton and will be at the next one vs Southampton

campaign is gaining momentum and now the owners have made the ridiculous decision to go to war with sky and the press they are all over that every day almost too

Last edited:

Back