Live football on tv 27/03/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye, so they say. Just wants a fotneet's hollerder....
Logon or register to see this image

Fret ye not, John, I have it on good authority the Grand Slam Bridge & Bordello House has a peerless satisfaction guaranteed no questions asked money back policy. All you have to do is send a picture of your drooping member* card, demonstrating the extent of your disappointment arising (unfortunate word choice, I thought) from contractual non-consummation.

Afternoon & uh oh chongo to all.

Nowt ter say. Conserve those precious words. Stay fit. Umgowa....

*NB: Not to be confused with membership.
😂😂
Afternoon Cloughy. What fettle good sir?
Ya clearly not a reglar on here then Shep 😄
😂😂😂 Shep ffs. That’s him / her christened.
Morning BD, Morning Hank, MyAll

On demand for the duck.

Things getting back to normal quickly here in East Durham.

SoC**TS broke into sheds (not mine, I don’t have one) last night to keep whatever f**king habit they have going.

Time for vigilante justice and a blind eye from the authorities.

I genuinely despair.

Meanwhile this was announced today, it’s a start and I’m looking forward to it already.

We were up till daylight, trying to solve the Worlds ills, supping stuff and listening to music 👍.

Stay safe people.
Afternoon Edd. The tw*ts are welcome to try mine, I’m a light sleeper with 2 dogs and a pick axe handle. Best of luck.
His texts are toppa like
Mine was fine this morning. Funny as owt bless him.

Last edited by a moderator:
😂😂
Afternoon Cloughy. What fettle good sir?

😂😂😂 Shep ffs. That’s him / her christened.

Afternoon Edd. The tw*ts are welcome to try mine, I’m a light sleeper with 2 dogs and a pick axe handle. Best of luck.
I have my uses ( sometimes)

All good at Dilli Manor?

Agree about Hank been hacked, on my last home game visit ( seems yers ago now like) he chased me rund the concourse to buy him a pint 🙄😄

Morning KB. I see they’ve binned off the non league season. Wonder when the rest of it goes the journey.

Morning Niknak. That’s torn it. Bloody dergs posting now. Whatever next.

Morning THD.

Morning AG

Morning VHFC

Morning MM. I hope you get it mate. Ann Widdecombe is due a scan.

Morning Stortford. Agreed mate. Whilst it’s not really my thing it was very moving.

Morning SFATI. Have a good safe day mate. And in other news

so

Morning Javvers

Morning HC 😂😂😂😂

Morning Wakey. You too marra.

Morning Snorbens. Try the local shops mate.

Morning Sis. That’s terrible marra. Hopefully he’ll get away soon.
Hahahaha.....funny...🦈🥎.....have a good afternoon pal.

Just have a very late butty and a brew...🥪☕....have a great afternoon @everyone, well as best you can.

Aye, so they say. Just wants a fotneet's hollerder....

Fret ye not, John, I have it on good authority the Grand Slam Bridge & Bordello House has a peerless satisfaction guaranteed no questions asked money back policy. All you have to do is send a picture of your drooping member* card, demonstrating the extent of your disappointment arising (unfortunate word choice, I thought) from contractual non-consummation.

Afternoon & uh oh chongo to all.

Nowt ter say. Conserve those precious words. Stay fit. Umgowa....

*NB: Not to be confused with membership.
Love them seaside postcards...brilliant. my favourite was the guy holding the letter R which had fallen from the word shirt on a sign which said shirt factory over the building....you had to be there....have a good afternoon mate.

Last edited:
We are fine mate. Just been out and washed the car and scrubbed the path.
Hank is persistent little bugger like 😂😂

Cant fault him for it 😄😄😄

Good physical graft woukd do me some good. Had enough of laptop stuff today, passed 2 tests ( even Hank would) & found out from my accountant I can’t have access to any of the gov funds 🙄😩. No doubt I will be asked to increase my share when things have been sorted 😩😩

Hahahaha.....funny...🦈🥎.....have a good afternoon pal.

Just have a very late butty and a brew...🥪☕....have a great afternoon @everyone, well as best you can.
You too mate.
You could use some of the letters out of persistent to describe him yes
True and well spotted 👍

Good physical graft woukd do me some good. Had enough of laptop stuff today, passed 2 tests ( even Hank would) & found out from my accountant I can’t have access to any of the gov funds 🙄😩. No doubt I will be asked to increase my share when things have been sorted 😩😩
F**ks sake.

Last edited by a moderator:

I’m not surprised, the devil is in the detail, I’m in same boat. I’m not against paying my fair share as not fair on our grand children, as long as the pain spread fairly. Can always live in hope.

Grollies is a canny one anarl.
I've not heard that one.

A Hpool mate of mine, who wasn't very clued up on Mackem slang, was with me when I was talking to my mate Stringer.
Stringer was saying he'd had a mishap and had to wash and hang his shreddies out to dry.
My mate couldn't get his head round why anybody would wash a box of breakfast cereal and hang it out on a washing line to dry :lol: :lol:

I’ve had a couple of texts from Hank today,
Why can’t the mods cut him a bit of slack and let him return on April 1st, we do have a duty of care to look after our members with personal issues. Away lads and lasses, these are terrible times so a bit of compassion will go down well.
Couldn’t agree more. Mods are posting about the need to do things to help your mental health at this and yet maintain this length ban for Hank.

Haway mods - even prisoners get a chance of release half way through their sentence.

Reet, it’s Frida ....

Rosemary biccies, loaded with Stilton washed down with Aspells Orgasmic

fuck it
Go for it Wakey, enjoy

Just a word of warning though, beware scams in this difficult time. Had a bloke turn up at the door claiming he could tell if I had for Covid-19 by sticking his finger up my arse, bloody snake oil salesmen..... anyway turns out I’m clear:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back