Live football on tv 27/03/20

Morning TB
I was queueing at Mozza's in British West Hartlepool just after 8am.
I only queued for around 15 minutes and inside the store was much quieter with fewer people being allowed into the store at any one time.
Was much more civilised too, now that Mozza's has finally got it's act together.
Good luck with the bread making, it's a doddle when you get used to doing it regularly 😉
Stay safe & have a good day, mate 👍
It seems all supermarkets have adopted the one out one in system now.Makes for a much fairer and easier experience.I have all I need,except meat,and the butchers lorry is in town this morning.Once that's done I can settle in and not have to venture out for a good 10 days.

Morning Black Dog and co have a good day and watch how you go. No footy again
Morning KB. I see they’ve binned off the non league season. Wonder when the rest of it goes the journey.
Fuck’s this?

We were doing so well as well
Morning Niknak. That’s torn it. Bloody dergs posting now. Whatever next.
Morning @Black Dog , morning Hank, morning Hankees.

I recorded Deportivo La Coruna v AC Milan last night so there's at least some canny viewing from nights gone past. I like their ground and, closer to home, Tynecastle because the seating angle is so steep you feel as if you're right on the pitch. It creates a really intense atmosphere.

We're getting there, day by day, to that next live game. Stay safe and healthy.
Morning THD.
Morning Dogs and dog lovers,
Take care out there!
Morning AG
Morning BD and all. Work for me again today.

Stay safe everyone

morning mate

morning KB

Morning mate

morning mate

morning mate
Morning VHFC
Morning all Bored now. Just been turned down from that NHS volunteer scheme - they’ve got enough gynaecologists apparently. . Just waiting to hear back from the breast clinic now
Morning MM. I hope you get it mate. Ann Widdecombe is due a scan.
Morning Dog, KB, Kid, Becs and all

Was moved by the applause last night

Enjoy your day as best you can
Morning Stortford. Agreed mate. Whilst it’s not really my thing it was very moving.
Morning @Black Dog , thank you for posting. Morning Hank & good morning all. I need to be in for 7-15am so I'll just say, to @everyone, have a nicer day as you can, stay in & keep safe... 👍 👍 👍 👍 .
Morning SFATI. Have a good safe day mate. And in other news
Logon or register to see this image

so

Morning Hank

Morning Black Dog

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad and all.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍
Morning Javvers
Morning Mm
If you want to see a load ot c**ts, you could take a peek at some NUFC "highlights" on youtube 😉 😅

I'm bored too mate, and am looking forward to mingling freely, with real people again, some day, when this crisis is over.
I have a couple of imaginary friends who I talk to most days, but my "friends" Anne Boleyn and Genghis Khan, aren't into footy, and I'm tired of trying to explain the offside rule to the pair of numpties. 🙄

Stay safe and have a good day, mate 👍
Morning HC 😂😂😂😂
Morning Hanky, mornen MM, HC, Mr Sword, KB, Vic, NN, AG, Storts, Becs, Mr theC, Dilli, Sis, Snorb& all

Usual pattern, I’m grafting in my office then hand it over to the NHS (T) whilst I mak do with Pro & phone.

Gunna plant my beans with granddaughter today, shuffle the 3 boxes of food that arrived yestda & make a beef stew/casserole for toneet.

Will try & find out which net I fall through with the gov support 🙄

Avvegudden & stay safe peeps
Morning Wakey. You too marra.
Morning Hank, Becs and all, another beautiful morning, did Morrison’s and M & S yesterday, nee bother, only thing I didn’t get was eggs.
Morning Snorbens. Try the local shops mate.
Good morning black dog, Kid, and King b thanks for the post.

Big shoutout to you all and especially SFATI and any other key workers.

Absolute shit night here, lad has been lockdown in Bali and returned to his digs and in
Lockdown, been in touch FCO and they are doing what they can and we await any further update.
Hundreds stranded at the airport, some for days. Needless to say Mrs Sis beside himself.
You lot have a good day and stay safe one and all
Morning Sis. That’s terrible marra. Hopefully he’ll get away soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning KB. I see they’ve binned off the non league season. Wonder when the rest of it goes the journey.

Morning THD.

Morning AG

Morning VHFC

Morning Stortford. Agreed mate. Whilst it’s not really my thing it was very moving.

so

Morning Javvers

Morning HC 😂😂😂😂

Feel sorry for the Sunderland Ladies team they should have awarded them the league.

morning KG
Morning DB
Morning Black Dog whoever you are. Feel I’m missing something here.

Hey, hey mama, said the way you move
Gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove

Morning Becs. Hope you are ok if you splet in. Morning all.

Got some numbers to crunch today. Oh joy.

Happy Friday all. It is Friday isn’t it?
Morning EM. It would appear all is not as it seems. 🤔🤔 Maybe it’s one of those Russian bots 🤖 infiltrating the SMB.
Morning Dog,Becs,Hank,HC and good morning all.
Nowt for me then,going to make some bread today,another first.
Have a great day and stay safe.

Morning SJ.
Morning Tipton
Morning Black Dog, morning all.
Hope Becs' splet has healed up. ;)
Morning BC
Some wear bandanas
Aye right enough. It looks canny on some as long as they don’t mind them. Mrs D tried to put one on our Jack Russell. He took off into the garden with it and shredded it. 😂😂

Morning THD.

Morning AG

Morning VHFC

so

Morning Javvers

Morning HC 😂😂😂😂

Morning Sis. That’s terrible marra. Hopefully he’ll get away soon.
Morning Dilli

Morning DB

Morning EM. It would appear all is not as it seems. 🤔🤔 Maybe it’s one of those Russian bots 🤖 infiltrating the SMB.

Morning Tipton

Morning BC

Aye right enough. It looks canny on some as long as they don’t mind them. Mrs D tried to put one on our Jack Russell. He took off into the garden with it and shredded it. 😂😂
When mine was just a pup she escaped the garden and some twat shot her with an air rifle it got all infected and she had to have an OP. So the kind old lady at the end of the street lent me an inflatable donut so she didn't have to wear the cone of shame it lasted 1 day before she popped it and ripped it to shreds I was mortified.

Last edited:
When mine was just a pup she escaped the garden and some twat shot her with an air rifle it got all infected and she had to have an OP. So the kind old lady at the end of the street lent me an inflatable donut so she didn't have to wear the cone of shame it lasted 1 day before she popped it and ripped it to shreds I was mortified.
😂😂😂😂
joking aside what kind of sick twisted individual would want to shoot a pup. I really struggle with some aspects of our society. It try not to spend too much time thinking about it. It brings out my dark side.

Aye 11 points clear with games in hand. The FA have done them again. Surely they can’t just pick and choose which leagues this applies to. I bet the women’s super league hasn’t been voided. £££££
As the season is almost at an end anyway, and if the powers that be, decide to end the season for every team, I was wondering if they'll make some statement to say that the various league tables as they are now, will become the final standings, with promotion and relegation to be allowed to happen this season.
Morning Black Dog, morning all.
Hope Becs' splet has healed up. ;)
Morning BC

Feel sorry for the Sunderland Ladies team they should have awarded them the league.
Maybe if the season is brought to a premature end for all teams in all divisions, the powers that be, may yet decide to honour promotion & relegation, by deeming that the league tables, as they stand currently, will be final for this season.
It's tricky, and whatever they choose to do, not everybody will be happy.
Morning Black Dog, Morning Becs, Morning Hank, Morning Dilli, Morning Kid, Morning Horley, Morning SFATI, Morning Titpon, Morning Cloughie, Morning Wakey,

Do you believe my luck - first chance in a while to enjoy some female company and we cannot meet. Hopes she does refunds...
😅
Morning Johnap
Stay safe and have a good day, mate. 👍

Update for peeps

you will be pleased to kna I have successfully completed my GDPR on line course for one of my employers ( well 95% but that’s a pass). Got worried as the one I got wrong was in the first 3 questions 🙄😄

Have a cyber security one to do now, but laptop not connecting to server ( theirs) but just done that in house council course & downloaded the certificate?

how does that work?

As the season is almost at an end anyway, and if the powers that be, decide to end the season for every team, I was wondering if they'll make some statement to say that the various league tables as they are now, will become the final standings, with promotion and relegation to be allowed to happen this season.

Morning BC
I’ve no clue mate ( much like them) No doubt they will make a complete arse of it and only look after the money.
They have set a precedent now, then again the only precedent I would wager they will follow is the one stuffing our lasses team.
Absolutely. How they deal with this will expose them once and for all as the money grabbing greedy pigs we’ve always known they are.
im gutted for those lasses and anyone else kicked in the teeth by this.

Big programme of Swedish friendlies due to be played today which is a bit odd. Reserve league programme being played in old favourite and go-to Belarus. Friendlies in Russia, too. Zenit Moscow are currently 0-1 down to FK Kraskovo for example. Some folk will probably know how to access action from these games. Wizards.

I’ve no clue mate ( much like them) No doubt they will make a complete arse of it and only look after the money.

Absolutely. How they deal with this will expose them once and for all as the money grabbing greedy pigs we’ve always known they are.
im gutted for those lasses and anyone else kicked in the teeth by this.
No one will take any notice though Dilli as we aren't a monied club. Hope I am wrong and they can keep the squad together but sadly I think the better players in the team will be attracting attention from higher placed clubs and who can blame them for going.

I think something like 7 of the world cup squad including captain and player of the year were from the area or had come through the academy at Sunderland ( would have been 8 if not for injury), now that is real hotbed stuff and the FA should be doing all it can to encourage more girls from the are to play the sport but no its another kick in the teeth for them, sickening.

Morning BD, Morning Hank, MyAll

On demand for the duck.

Things getting back to normal quickly here in East Durham.

SoC**TS broke into sheds (not mine, I don’t have one) last night to keep whatever f**king habit they have going.

Time for vigilante justice and a blind eye from the authorities.

I genuinely despair.

Meanwhile this was announced today, it’s a start and I’m looking forward to it already.

We were up till daylight, trying to solve the Worlds ills, supping stuff and listening to music 👍.

Stay safe people.

Back