Live football on tv 27/03/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

😂😂😂😂
joking aside what kind of sick twisted individual would want to shoot a pup. I really struggle with some aspects of our society. It try not to spend too much time thinking about it. It brings out my dark side.
Yeah I was furious at the time and I had an idea who it was but couldn't prove it if I could I'd have shot the fucker in the thigh to see how he liked it

To make it worse it cost me over £500 in vet fees as I hadnt gotten pet insurance at the time. I didnt mind paying it for her but it still stung
I can imagine.
:eek: Boris has got it
Aye so I see. He’ll be sprawled out on the settee in his hoggers and vest with a can of fosters watching re-runs of I’m a celebrity.

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: Boris has got it
Aye, so they say. Just wants a fotneet's hollerder....
Logon or register to see this image

Morning Black Dog, Morning Becs, Morning Hank, Morning Dilli, Morning Kid, Morning Horley, Morning SFATI, Morning Titpon, Morning Cloughie, Morning Wakey,

Do you believe my luck - first chance in a while to enjoy some female company and we cannot meet. Hopes she does refunds...
Fret ye not, John, I have it on good authority the Grand Slam Bridge & Bordello House has a peerless satisfaction guaranteed no questions asked money back policy. All you have to do is send a picture of your drooping member* card, demonstrating the extent of your disappointment arising (unfortunate word choice, I thought) from contractual non-consummation.

Afternoon & uh oh chongo to all.

Nowt ter say. Conserve those precious words. Stay fit. Umgowa....

*NB: Not to be confused with membership.

Last edited:
Morning BD, Morning Hank, MyAll

On demand for the duck.

Things getting back to normal quickly here in East Durham.

SoC**TS broke into sheds (not mine, I don’t have one) last night to keep whatever f**king habit they have going.

Time for vigilante justice and a blind eye from the authorities.

I genuinely despair.

Meanwhile this was announced today, it’s a start and I’m looking forward to it already.

We were up till daylight, trying to solve the Worlds ills, supping stuff and listening to music 👍.

Stay safe people.
It actually says postponed 2021, bad mistake or hedging bets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back