Live football on tv 27/03/20

Morning Dog, KB, Kid, Becs and all

Was moved by the applause last night

Enjoy your day as best you can

Morning marra :cool:
Morning Hank

Morning Black Dog

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad and all.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe đź‘Ť

Morning mate :cool:
Morning Hanky, mornen MM, HC, Mr Sword, KB, Vic, NN, AG, Storts, Becs, Mr theC, Dilli, Sis, Snorb& all

Usual pattern, I’m grafting in my office then hand it over to the NHS (T) whilst I mak do with Pro & phone.

Gunna plant my beans with granddaughter today, shuffle the 3 boxes of food that arrived yestda & make a beef stew/casserole for toneet.

Will try & find out which net I fall through with the gov support 🙄

Avvegudden & stay safe peeps

Morning marra. I've already worked out how I've fallen through it :cry:
Morning Hank, Becs and all, another beautiful morning, did Morrison’s and M & S yesterday, nee bother, only thing I didn’t get was eggs.

Morning Black Dog whoever you are. Feel I’m missing something here.

Hey, hey mama, said the way you move
Gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove

Morning Becs. Hope you are ok if you splet in. Morning all.

Got some numbers to crunch today. Oh joy.

Happy Friday all. It is Friday isn’t it?

Morning Dog,Becs,Hank,HC and good morning all.
Nowt for me then,going to make some bread today,another first.
Have a great day and stay safe.

Morning SJ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Dog, Becs, Dilli, Wakey, SFATI, Horley, Galahad, Spam, Snorbens and everyone else. Gonna brave Tescos for a food shop today I managed to get sliced bread from sainsbury's local yesterday so I'm thinking the worst of the panic buying is behind us and I'll get what I need

Morning Black Dog, Morning Becs, Morning Hank, Morning Dilli, Morning Kid, Morning Horley, Morning SFATI, Morning Titpon, Morning Cloughie, Morning Wakey,

Do you believe my luck - first chance in a while to enjoy some female company and we cannot meet. Hopes she does refunds...

I've not heard that one.

A Hpool mate of mine, who wasn't very clued up on Mackem slang, was with me when I was talking to my mate Stringer.
Stringer was saying he'd had a mishap and had to wash and hang his shreddies out to dry.
My mate couldn't get his head round why anybody would wash a box of breakfast cereal and hang it out on a washing line to dry :lol: :lol:
I think grollies might be Lancastrian (although, at risk of igniting another War of the Roses, it might be Yorkshire!). I got it from my mate, Crackers, who was from Greater Manchester.

Back