Live football on tv 27/03/20

Morning HC half day today as we usually travel home today. I will pretend I am sitting on the train the Mrs can sit opposite me and fight over the leg room while eating a pasta carry out.

Make the best of your day marra and stay safe
Cheers mate 👍
It's just so bizarre and alien.
Things we take for granted like train journey's and seeing mates, going to the pub, or for a coffee and seeing friends, is now off limits to us all.
It is what it is though, and we'll get through it. 👍
Morning Hanky, mornen MM, HC, Mr Sword, KB, Vic, NN, AG, Storts, Becs, Mr theC, Dilli, Sis, Snorb& all

Usual pattern, I’m grafting in my office then hand it over to the NHS (T) whilst I mak do with Pro & phone.

Gunna plant my beans with granddaughter today, shuffle the 3 boxes of food that arrived yestda & make a beef stew/casserole for toneet.

Will try & find out which net I fall through with the gov support 🙄

Avvegudden & stay safe peeps
Morning Wakey, enjoy the time spent with the granddaughter, and enjoy the stew/casserole too.
Good luck with the government support, also.
Stay safe, and enjoy your day, mate 👍

Last edited by a moderator:

Good morning black dog, Kid, and King b thanks for the post.

Big shoutout to you all and especially SFATI and any other key workers.

Absolute shit night here, lad has been lockdown in Bali and returned to his digs and in
Lockdown, been in touch FCO and they are doing what they can and we await any further update.
Hundreds stranded at the airport, some for days. Needless to say Mrs Sis beside himself.
You lot have a good day and stay safe one and all

Cheers mate 👍
It's just so bizarre and alien.
Things we take for granted like train journey's and seeing mates, going to the pub, or for a coffee and seeing friends, is now off limits to us all.
It is what it is though, and we'll get through it. 👍

Morning Wakey, enjoy the time spent with the granddaughter, and enjoy the stew/casserole too.
Good luck with the government support, also.
Stay safe, and enjoy your day, mate 👍
Cheers marra, will do, we can only do what we can.

Found 8 o’clock moving last neet, didn’t realise there was dust around the front door 😢

Absolute shit night here, lad has been lockdown in Bali and returned to his digs and in
Lockdown, been in touch FCO and they are doing what they can and we await any further update.
Hundreds stranded at the airport, some for days. Needless to say Mrs Sis beside himself.
Sorry to hear that Sis, that is a really tough one, hope he gets home safely and very soon

Morning @Black Dog , thank you for posting. Morning Hank & good morning all. I need to be in for 7-15am so I'll just say, to @everyone, have a nicer day as you can, stay in & keep safe... 👍 👍 👍 👍 .

morning,and whatever you're unto hope it goes well and stay safe

you could have done without that,fingers xt all works out well in the end
Morning @Black Dog , thank you for posting. Morning Hank & good morning all. I need to be in for 7-15am so I'll just say, to @everyone, have a nicer day as you can, stay in & keep safe... 👍 👍 👍 👍 .

Morning Hanky, mornen MM, HC, Mr Sword, KB, Vic, NN, AG, Storts, Becs, Mr theC, Dilli, Sis, Snorb& all

Usual pattern, I’m grafting in my office then hand it over to the NHS (T) whilst I mak do with Pro & phone.

Gunna plant my beans with granddaughter today, shuffle the 3 boxes of food that arrived yestda & make a beef stew/casserole for toneet.

morning Wakey,lets hope you can't find a hole in your particular net,canna wack a bit of the green fingers work,stew sounds canny,any spare chairs?enjoy,stay safe

morning Wakey,lets hope you can't find a hole in your particular net,canna wack a bit of the green fingers work,stew sounds canny,any spare chairs?enjoy,stay safe
Morning Mm
If you want to see a load ot c**ts, you could take a peek at some NUFC "highlights" on youtube 😉 😅

I'm bored too mate, and am looking forward to mingling freely, with real people again, some day, when this crisis is over.
I have a couple of imaginary friends who I talk to most days, but my "friends" Anne Boleyn and Genghis Khan, aren't into footy, and I'm tired of trying to explain the offside rule to the pair of numpties. 🙄

Stay safe and have a good day, mate 👍

top o the morning Horley C,nice bit of insight about our nearest but not dearest neighbours,have a good day whilst trying to stay safe
Morning Black Dog whoever you are. Feel I’m missing something here.

Hey, hey mama, said the way you move
Gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove

Morning Becs. Hope you are ok if you splet in. Morning all.

Got some numbers to crunch today. Oh joy.

Happy Friday all. It is Friday isn’t it?

yea, feels like the days are morphing into one horrible situation for everyone this lockdown,needs must i suppose

Last edited:

top o the morning Horley C,nice bit of insight about our nearest but not dearest neighbours,have a good day whilst trying to stay safe

yea, feels like the days are morphing into one horrible situation for everyone this lockdown,needs must i suppose
Morning marra , cheers & you

I’ll put a chair in the garden for ya & leave a bowl in the porch 🥘

No Idea, Becs have splet in.
Morning Dog,Becs,Hank,HC and good morning all.
Nowt for me then,going to make some bread today,another first.
Have a great day and stay safe.
Morning Hank

Morning Black Dog

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad and all.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍
Morning SJ.

Morning Doodles
A safe and good day, to yourself also 👍

Morning Dog,Becs,Hank,HC and good morning all.
Nowt for me then,going to make some bread today,another first.
Have a great day and stay safe.

Morning SJ.
Morning TB
I was queueing at Mozza's in British West Hartlepool just after 8am.
I only queued for around 15 minutes and inside the store was much quieter with fewer people being allowed into the store at any one time.
Was much more civilised too, now that Mozza's has finally got it's act together.
Good luck with the bread making, it's a doddle when you get used to doing it regularly 😉
Stay safe & have a good day, mate 👍

Back