Letter to FFP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Possibly. Or possibly their loan to Madrox meant FPP Sunderland wasn't needed anymore as they'd just acquire Madrox instead. How many other goodwill loans secured against shares in a company they tried to buy have they given out?

They specialize in private investments so probably a lot on behalf of MSD capital.

Furhman has gone it alone and probably saw Sunderland as a potential investment he could make money on.

I do think they wanted to acquire the club but they chose not to.

This is a man who pays hundreds of millions of pieces of art I dont think Stewart Donald haggling over 5-10m would have stopped him buying the club if he really wanted it

Do they read The Echo?

I'm very cynical over open letters tbh. If they are that bothered I'm sure they could actually write to them and ask for an interview..

This just smacks as click bait tbh.

Last edited:
We need to let this one go. They made their intentions clear when they closed FPP Sunderland at Companies House.

The loan was just a goodwill gesture to help the club after talks had broken down

How many times does it need clearing up about them closing the uk companies house ffs 🤣🤣

Fair play to the Echo for - at the very least - ratcheting it up on these absolutely wankers. We called for more media input. We’re getting it.

They specialize in private investments so probably a lot on behalf of MSD capital.

Furhman has gone it alone and probably saw Sunderland as a potential investment he could make money on.

I do think they wanted to acquire the club but they chose not to.

This is a man who pays hundreds of millions of pieces of art I dont think Stewart Donald haggling over 5-10m would have stopped him buying the club if he really wanted it

It would. Billionaires don’t become billionaires by giving some charlatan chancer more for an asset than its worth. They’ll only buy at or under market value. It’s a good thing that they didn’t give in to the slimey cretins ridiculous asking price. Who would? If you paid that you’re on to a loser from the off. That’s why no-one has.

Just a load of old rabble to be honest to keep readership up.

Why the americans would see any reason to tell a local rag about their business dealings is beyond me, those fellas wont even be giving us a thought over the pond on a loan thats basically spare change to them.

Their interest in us last season looks to have gone, they've maybe found a club in the championship or Prem that would be less hassle and quicker to sort out, or after all thats gone on inthe last few month, they may have shelved the idea of owning a football club completely. We dont know if theres going to be a season to start, there could also be a forced salary cap in place to make things much more difficult!

I'd love for these guys to buy Donald out and take us forward, but let's be honest here, who would buy us when theres so many questions about the league still unanswered?

Maybe the echo's time would be better spent contacting the EFL and trying to get answers on how they intend to start the new season. Then any potential owners may be willing to take a risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back