Letter to FFP

You can't.

£10mill sweetener from FPP to keep them onside is my guess.
i'm commenting on the two Michael Gray consortium's that were mentioned over the weekend where they appear not to have been allowed to see the clubs accounts.. That ,for any prospective buyer, whether it be Michael Grays involvement or any other potential buyers, would be an absolute requirement.

i'm commenting on the two Michael Gray consortium's that were mentioned over the weekend where they appear not to have been allowed to see the clubs accounts.. That ,for any prospective buyer, whether it be Michael Grays involvement or any other potential buyers, would be an absolute requirement.

That's were the £10mill comes in, have Fpp given SD £10million and told him no one looks at the books untill we pull out altogether. If it's allowed it makes sense.

That's were the £10mill comes in, have Fpp given SD £10million and told him no one looks at the books untill we pull out altogether. If it's allowed it makes sense.
I can see the logic in what you say.. the one obstacle is that Donald has already stated that he has held talks with potential buyers (If you believe a word he say) which if what you say is the case , woulod not allow him to sell the club in any form or parts there of. If FPP have a final say then there is something amiss if a lender will not allow a sale to ensure they recover their outlay.

I take it FFP have not responded to the ‘open letter’ yet? Do they even know it exists? I can’t see many people other than Donald having access to them and he probably only speaks to their lawyers.

I take it FFP have not responded to the ‘open letter’ yet? Do they even know it exists? I can’t see many people other than Donald having access to them and he probably only speaks to their lawyers.

Suppose it could have easily been sent to their investment firm MSD Partners... most probable contact info would be [email protected] or [email protected]

For the Echos information if they need an address to send it to;)

That's part of due diligence, and wouldn't normally be allowed until you've got heads of agreement and NDA's in place. Until then, you're restricted to what's in the public domain.
Suppose it could have easily been sent to their investment firm MSD Partners... most probable contact info would be [email protected] or [email protected]

For the Echos information if they need an address to send it to;)

Here you go. 2 minutes googling Persons with significant control

Last edited:

Back